Bono in Africa March 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These said he was enjoying the night life and Kenya's Tusker Malt beer.

bonotuskermaltkenya3-2010.jpg

bonokenya3-2010.jpg

(sorry mods I didn't see the other thread :wave: )

I'm glad you started this new thread for this trip.

The thread starter name changed because it defaults to the oldest post. Since I merged the posts from the Miscelleanous Pics & Misc. News threads it changed the username on this thread to that of the first post that I moved.

It's better to have this thread that you started for this trip!!

I'm glad you started this new thread for this trip.

The thread starter name changed because it defaults to the oldest post. Since I merged the posts from the Miscelleanous Pics & Misc. News threads it changed the username on this thread to that of the first post that I moved.

It's better to have this thread that you started for this trip!!

Oh ok well cool then :)

No wonder I didn't see it, there wasn't one! :D

i read in an article somewhere :scratch:(i cant remember where!) but they said that Bono will be in Nairobi for a few more days so hopefully more new pictures will keep popping up on the internet! :hyper::D

oh nevermind, just found the article!(and it goes along with the tusker malt beer picture posted at the top of this thread!)
Capital Lifestyle - U2’s Bono samples Nairobi night life
March 18, 2010 – Bono, the lead singer of phenomenal rock Band U2, got time out of his busy schedule to visit Tamasha Hurlingham last night.
files.php

Sipping on one of Kenya’s finest beers, Tusker Malt, the rockstar sat near the bar with a few pals after an extremely high profile dinner at the Intercontinental Hotel.

Bono is in Nairobi to attend the Pan Africa Media Conference 2010, where he is expected to participate in one of the sessions as a panellist.

Last night, Bono was reportedly looking for a feel of the Kenyan night life and was meant to have been hosted at the good-looking Brew Bistro.

Top DJs had been summoned and a local music entertainment troupe had been pre-arranged for the 50-year-old philanthropist, who unfortunately could not make it due to the exclusive dinner.
files.php

The dinner was attended by the likes of Joachim Chissamo, Mo Ibrahim, and Chris Kirubi among others.

Bono should be in Nairobi for a couple more days, so make sure you give him a tap on the shoulder if you get to see him.

Bono, who is well known for his humanitarian efforts across Africa, recently did a collabo with Beninese musician Angelique Kidjo, and John Legend was also in the mix of Curtis Mayfield’s Move On Up. Check it out here.

I'll take anything over the mullet or baldy, i kind of like it, maybe if he would comb it

im lovin the hair too. it kinda reminds of when he looked like this: (the pictures kinda dark but u can sorta see the hair! lol)
pop.png
nairobi2-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom