Bono Doodles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOVE all the doodle contributions guys! He's frackin' adorable when he paints. If I ever manage to get an autograph I'll have to put on my sweet face and say, "Can I get a Bono doodle with that?" Its like asking to super size a meal at McDonalds. The original is good, but with a doodle its GREAT! :D

:yes::D Doodles are like special bonuses :heart:

catbatfandrawingbybono1hi8.jpg

"Cat Bat"?

Okay Bono-okay

I really like the naivety (and symbolism) of the art of his I've seen. The sparseness and sketchiness obviously goes hand in hand with a lot of his lyrics, too.

Nonetheless, reading this thread is a lot better when you put primary-school slang into the practice.

Oh I've never seen Larry's signature before!! its really awesome!! my signature looks nothing like a rockstars LOL

I'm LOVING these! Bono is actually pretty talented. Its not the same kind of art and doodles that I've done in the past, but there's talent there still. He should do their album booklet sometime.

BTW I know I started this as a Bono doodle, but I would love to see Larry's self portrait and any of the doodles the other guys might have done as well.

Back
Top Bottom