Bono Cutler & Gross 0276 Sunglasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
allinblack.jpg

ZoobabyBonoOSbwp3.jpg

^ I know, but I didn't want to take for granted that it wasn't from Zoo TV era, because I could've been wrong :reject: :lol:
One way or the other, thanks for sharing Helen! :wave:

You're right!:up:
This pic is from Elevation Era:D:drool:
Helen posted here 'cause he was wearing this kinda of shades!

Oh and what makes you guys so sure that this pic isn't from the ZooTV/Zooropa era?! :hmm: I've had this pic on my files for several years and going solely by the shades, coz there really is no other clue as to which era it actually is, have always assumed it's from the ZooTV/Zooropa era. :shrug:

BonoZOOtvtour75TheFly.jpg

Oh and what makes you guys so sure that this pic isn't from the ZooTV/Zooropa era?! :hmm: I've had this pic on my files for several years and going solely by the shades, coz there really is no other clue as to which era it actually is, have always assumed it's from the ZooTV/Zooropa era. :shrug:

Beautiful!! :love:

Well,I have one explanation:I'm sure that this pic is from Elevation Era by dint of the shirt that he was wearing!But,btw,doesn't matter if it was taken on ZOOTv/AB era,that's a great pic that show he wearing this shades:up:

This another taht you posted is :drool::love:
:wave:

Well,I have one explanation:I'm sure that this pic is from Elevation Era by dint of the shirt that he was wearing!But,btw,doesn't matter if it was taken on ZOOTv/AB era,that's a great pic that show he wearing this shades:up:

This another taht you posted is :drool::love:
:wave:

Yeah well, I'm not quite sure how can tell the pic is from the Elevation era just by the shirt Bono's wearing, coz he wore those kind of shirts during the ZooTV/Zooropa era too!? :scratch: But like I said, I've found that the best way to judge what era a Bono pic is from, if there are no other clues, are the shades or/and hair style he's wearing!! :shrug:

Yeah well, I'm not quite sure how can tell the pic is from the Elevation era just by the shirt Bono's wearing, coz he wore those kind of shirts during the ZooTV/Zooropa era too!? :scratch: But like I said, I've found that the best way to judge what era a Bono pic is from, if there are no other clues, are the shades or/and hair style he's wearing!! :shrug:

Yeah,I think U right,we can really judge the Era by the shades or specially by the hair.That's great pov,Lu!:up:

actually, i thought it looked fake myself, but figured i'd post the full image since an incomplete version of it was posted earlier in the thread. thanks for clarifying it's a wax figure :) cheers!

Back
Top Bottom