Bono celebrating early!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Jackie

Refugee
Looks like Bono is celebrating New Years early this year, with producer Swizz Beatz!
Siwzz updated his twitter with pictures of him and Bono partying somewhere, my guess is the south of France where Bono spends a lot of his time vacationing?
http://www.rap-up.com/200...-pops-bottles-with-bono/
bono-swizz-1.jpg
bono-swizz-2.jpg

anyone know who this Siwzz guy is? never heard of him till today when these pictures came out.

haha funny! :lol:

Does anyone else think those pictures look weird? Like it's not a recent picture?

Bono doesn't look like his latest slim/trim self there to me???

Lol I was wondering the same too!! but i guess the twitter thing means it was recent, plus ive never seen that pic before. I think Bono packed on some pounds during the holidays lol but either way, he's still amazing:heart:
and i bet he'll lose some weight before the tour starts up again Lol

Re. the whole weight thing... he def. looks heavier in these photos, which confuses me, because the photos from London, that were taken 3 days earlier, the belly just doesn't seem to be there. :hmm:

Always the same weight drama whenever new pictures of Bono surface :|

It's on a drama until someone makes it into a drama. It was just harmless discussion.

I also think these pictures are old. Mostly because the tiles are definitely from their Eze home, and it's way too cold for a short sleeved shirt there now!

How can these pictures be from NYE when they were posted the day before NYE?

I'm sure this guy just posted them to upset us. Because he knew we would despair over Bono's fatness

:|

I guess we'll see another "fat Bono" year.

Well, on the positive side: There's more of him for all of us :wink:

Just kidding. Haven't we all gained a little weight over the holidays?

Back
Top Bottom