Bono celebrating early!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah they don't look recent, plus Bono looks way too different for this to be recent. I'm on the boat that thinks Swizz just posted that to confuse us!! :lol:

I reckon most on this forum worry a lot less than you do as well. :shrug: Why does it bother you so much?

What bothers me? Bono's "weight" doesn't bother me. The only thing that I find a little irritating is that some people always tend to jump on him whenever a picture appears that shows him in a private surrounding and maybe not as "trim" as some people want him to be.

To be honest, I don't even see those things. I like to see new pictures of him, but I find it a little respectless to always point out the shape or form his body might be in ... especially when he's on holiday or in a private surrounding.

What I was trying to say is that I'm sure his "weight" doesn't bother Bono half as much as it bothers some people on the forum. It doesn't bother me at all. My own weight, on the other hand, bothers me. I wish I could lose weight as quickly as Bono seems to be able to.

Is there any way you can find the date of the picture? It kind of doesn't look like Bono now but maybe like last year. Its kind of strange that Swiss would post it now though.

Well unless his camera date is wrong, he took those pics on 8/24/2009 :wink: so he may have just neglected to mention that when he posted that they had begun celebrating.

bonocomet how'd ya find out!!?? well anyways,thanks for clearing it all up!! lol

bonocomet how'd ya find out!!?? well anyways,thanks for clearing it all up!! lol

From the date imprint on his original files. When I first found and posted the photos on the 29th after he posted them on his account, I didn't think to check the dates since he said they were celebrating New Years.

Still, it seems the photos are only a few months old, so it's not like Bono's looks could have changed so drastically or anything (For anyone who may or may not be worried about such things :sexywink: )

Looks like Bono is celebrating New Years early this year, with producer Swizz Beatz!
Siwzz updated his twitter with pictures of him and Bono partying somewhere, my guess is the south of France where Bono spends a lot of his time vacationing?
http://www.rap-up.com/200...-pops-bottles-with-bono/
bono-swizz-1.jpg
bono-swizz-2.jpg

anyone know who this Siwzz guy is? never heard of him till today when these pictures came out.

holy shit bono looks fat

From the date imprint on his original files. When I first found and posted the photos on the 29th after he posted them on his account, I didn't think to check the dates since he said they were celebrating New Years.

Still, it seems the photos are only a few months old, so it's not like Bono's looks could have changed so drastically or anything (For anyone who may or may not be worried about such things :sexywink: )
:lol:hahaha ok well thanks for checking! :up::)

No, actually, I'm pretty sure you're the only one making any sort of fuss about this.

No, I'm just reacting to the fuss some are making about Bono being "fat" (which he isn't)

Well unless his camera date is wrong, he took those pics on 8/24/2009 :wink: so he may have just neglected to mention that when he posted that they had begun celebrating.

Um ok, great date to start NYE celebrations :lol:

holy shit bono looks fat

OK, I think I get the idea.

I didn't want to say anything because, of course, I don't really know, but I noticed that the pic was in the outside and that they both were only wearing shirts, plus I did see Bono wearing the same shirt and trousers this summer while he was in France resting from the first leg of the tour, I think I have some photos that were posted here on PLEBA, I'll have a look and see if I can find them. I wonder why the guy said it was in December if it wasn't :hmm:

Regardless of what date the pics were take or posted when I first saw them my reaction was "OK. Ewe."

Wow really, that wasn't my reaction at all! :ohmy: I just thought that Bono looked like he was having a great time, didn't think twice about he's appearance!! :shrug:

And taking a yet another look at these pics, I don't see what all the fuss is about, I don't see that he's put on weight!? :scratch: But I guess perception is all in the eye of the beholder!! :wink:

I was thinking about this shirt, but this pic seems to be from Portofino, still August 2009:

bono-de-vacaciones-en-portofino.jpg

These are from Edge's birthday, the shirt is similar but not the same:

59227EX_BONO_B-GR_05.jpg

59227EX_BONO_B-GR_06.jpg

59227EX_BONO_B-GR_02.jpg

59227EX_BONO_B-GR_03.jpg

I think the question about the weight change has more to do with the different fit the shirts are, when I saw him I thought he was :drool:

What bothers me? Bono's "weight" doesn't bother me. The only thing that I find a little irritating is that some people always tend to jump on him whenever a picture appears that shows him in a private surrounding and maybe not as "trim" as some people want him to be.

To be honest, I don't even see those things. I like to see new pictures of him, but I find it a little respectless to always point out the shape or form his body might be in ... especially when he's on holiday or in a private surrounding.

What I was trying to say is that I'm sure his "weight" doesn't bother Bono half as much as it bothers some people on the forum. It doesn't bother me at all. My own weight, on the other hand, bothers me. I wish I could lose weight as quickly as Bono seems to be able to.

Me too...I wonder how he does it?

These pictures were taken in summer 2009 in the South of France, when Bono was taking breaks from the European tour:

NO signs of being overweight. In fact, he looks very trim, at least to me.

I agree! Bono looks well toned and healthy. For a man of his age and built.

Back
Top Bottom