Bono at Tribeca Film Festival (04/21/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is what I thought too. Too bad I don't have any better pics of her. Maybe someone else does

I know I have seen that woman before and the woman that was recording that video I am pretty sure is the same person.

This "assistant" is new, isn't she? I've never heard of her.

Jennifer McManus has been around since at least last Fall when I first heard her name mentioned.....but Catriona was with U2 when they were in Chicago last month so she is still around. :up:

I think that Bono has more than one PA and possibly they are assigned to work on different areas of his itinerary (his music career, his social activism, etc) or possibly they just work at different times with the B-man so as to give them both some private time for themselves.

It all seems quite natural to me regarding Bono's PA's. But I do agree that she could have dressed a bit more flatteringly at the event the other night.

:bono::heart::heart::hug:

Jennifer McManus has been around since at least last Fall when I first heard her name mentioned.....but Catriona was with U2 when they were in Chicago last month so she is still around. :up:

I think that Bono has more than one PA and possibly they are assigned to work on different areas of his itinerary :)

Yes, I think they do work on different areas, and I think one of Jennifer's tasks is to take photos/films of potential stalkers, as you can see in those shots Lauramullen took. She's clearly scoping the crowd.

Here's another one. She is to the left

013-3.jpg

Thats Catriona :)

^ Yes, I also think that's Catriona. Doesn't look like that other woman to me.

But I'm sure Bono has several PAs. It must be hard handling all these issues and agendas and handling the B-man for only one person.

I found her in this pic that I took

020-2.jpg

As bonocomet alluded to & as BonoFox said, this IS Catriona and not Jennifer.
Period.:wink:

If you have never spent much time with either of them, I can understand why people may not be able to differentiate between them because they could resemble each other.

I don't think that Catriona was filming the people waiting for U2 because they were looking for trouble-makers in the crowd, I think that U2 just wanted to have a visual reminder of their trip to the USA to promote NLOTH.:hyper:

Whether they put another video up @ u2.com or not, I think that the band just likes to capture their interactions with their fans as much as possible, whether they keep the video for public purposes or for their private collection.

www.mpwn-uganda.org:love:

I agree. They took a lot of videos that week and some of them popped up on U2.com.

Why do I keep finding myself in Pleba lately? I'm not sure if this is something to worry about or to embrace !! being a male! LOL!

I guess I am just intrigued by the goings on of the band lately. All this excitement of the new album and new tour. I'm often scouting the forums to see what the guys are upto!

By the way, Bono looks extremely well rested in those pics. The bags under his eyes seem to be gone! Good on you Bono!

Why do I keep finding myself in Pleba lately? I'm not sure if this is something to worry about or to embrace !! being a male! LOL!

I guess I am just intrigued by the goings on of the band lately. All this excitement of the new album and new tour. I'm often scouting the forums to see what the guys are upto!

By the way, Bono looks extremely well rested in those pics. The bags under his eyes seem to be gone! Good on you Bono!

:up: Everyone is welcome here, and it really isn't all as scary as it's made out to be right? :rolleyes: :wink:

So I say embrace and enjoy :wave:

Back
Top Bottom