Bono at Robert F. Kennedy Center's Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1032448.jpg

1032449.jpg

1032450.jpg

Fashion mistakes are there to be made. Who says what's fashion anyway and why should everyone follow? I don't care if he wears a belt with the suit or not, I know a lot of guys who don't and I don't care, in fact I don't even see it. I love people who don't go with the mainstream when it comes to fashion, and Bono has always had his own head and "style".

My sister and I went - we only got two bad mobile shots - had hoped to catch Bono on the way out - had to leave for a family emergency - got to see Bono go in at least - security was very cool .... as usual :heart:

Fashion mistakes are there to be made. Who says what's fashion anyway and why should everyone follow? I don't care if he wears a belt with the suit or not, I know a lot of guys who don't and I don't care, in fact I don't even see it. I love people who don't go with the mainstream when it comes to fashion, and Bono has always had his own head and "style".

agree! I don't care if he has a belt or not... anyway he looks great

B looks so relaxed and rested. He must be enjoying his time off in NY. Great photos. I prefer the blue glasses though, but he's looking hot.

I just realized this thread was moved into the land of C-R-A-FUCKIN-Z-Y...so I was fully wrong expect logical unbiased responses to anything to do with Bono and fashion :lol:

First off the thread WAS NOT moved!! You came in here with "your expert"*sarcasm* fashion advice. "Really" who cares if he wore a belt or not as for the "land of C-R-A-FUCKIN-Z-Y" "YOU" know you like to visit if only to lurk, No one twisted your arm to be here, and I would rather be "C-R-A-FUCKIN-Z-Y" than be a petty whiner :kiss:

Come back and visit soon Y'all :wave:

First off the thread WAS NOT moved!! You came in here with "your expert"*sarcasm* fashion advice. "Really" who cares if he wore a belt or not as for the "land of C-R-A-FUCKIN-Z-Y" "YOU" know you like to visit if only to lurk, No one twisted your arm to be here, and I would rather be "C-R-A-FUCKIN-Z-Y" than be a petty whiner :kiss:

Come back and visit soon Y'all :wave:

Calm down girl. EDIT: I guess I was mistaken. When I first replied, I thought it was in EYKIW, and I mentioned that based on the type of comments, it was basically a PLEBA thread. I don't know how I got to PLEBA and saw it if it was in fact originated in PLEBA, because I don't come in here, very rarely.

I do follow up on my own posts sometimes.

Your acting seriously unbalanced if you can't have a laugh at a simple fashion mistake. Men wear belts with dress pants and shirts, it's as simple as that. It's not 'expert advice', it's basic fashion that's as old as the hills. It's belts or suspenders. You keep arguing it and that makes me laugh.

Or is Bono perfect in your eyes? That's crazy, seriously.

Don't fret, I'm not losing my "bono love" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom