Bono at Robert F. Kennedy Center's Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
11-18-09-12-1.jpg

11-18-09-13-1.jpg

11-18-09-14-1.jpg

Love all these pix! Bono looks so so very happy & proud to receive this award & he deserves it! So happy for him! :heart:

Bono's looking great, alot younger in these. These shades he is wearing atm are defiantly better than the vertigo ones, he looks more like elevation bono with the black hair aswell, which is my fav bono era aswell.

Since this is basically a PLEBA thread :wink: I'm allowed a bit of a fashion-biotch moment..

Bono usually wears his shirts untucked even with a suit...this time he didn't...so it was so much more obvious: he forgot A BELT!!! Dude. You have to wear a belt!!! :lol:

Love him anyways, but man is he ever quirky with his fashion sense ;)

Since this is basically a PLEBA thread :wink: I'm allowed a bit of a fashion-biotch moment..

Bono usually wears his shirts untucked even with a suit...this time he didn't...so it was so much more obvious: he forgot A BELT!!! Dude. You have to wear a belt!!! :lol:

Love him anyways, but man is he ever quirky with his fashion sense ;)

Thanks for your input Gvox:wave: but as PLEBAn and Bono-fan-girl allow me to make exuses for him. First that suit fits him FIIIIIIINE :drool:!
Maybe those pants dosnt require belt, or maybe he was running late going from one event to another and forgot his belt or just maybe he just decided not to wear one so people could comment on it :D

B looks v. handsome. And I'm a fan of Wyclef. I hope they are working together & we get to hear the final product. They are adorable little hams together.

Bono, Wyclef Jean don't always pull in crowds

Rush & Molloy

Bono and Wyclef Jean were thrilled to be honored by the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights on Wednesday. But, walking in, the U2 frontman admitted their previous appearances together had been "disasters." He told us: "We once did a benefit concert at Giants Stadium. It was empty." The RFK fete went much better. After some unlikely schmoozing with Fox's Bill O'Reilly (whom he pretended to box), Bono delivered a knockout speech in which he exploded the "myth" that, after JFK's assassination, Bobby Kennedy "went from hardened pragmatist to misty-eyed idealist. He'd always been both." Wyclef followed with his own memory of being obsessed with U2 as a teen in Brooklyn. While his homies listened to hip-hop, "I walked around in a trenchcoat, speaking in the worst Irish accent."

Bono, Wyclef Jean don't always pull in crowds

Thanks for your input Gvox:wave: but as PLEBAn and Bono-fan-girl allow me to make exuses for him. First that suit fits him FIIIIIIINE :drool:!
Maybe those pants dosnt require belt,

It NEVER matters whether one needs a belt or not, whether the suit fits or not, it's just a fashion no-no to not wear a belt with a suit (or period, imo)

Back
Top Bottom