Bono and Edge on tonight's Access Hollywood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I especially love the extended interview where they talk about the Boots lyrics, about contemporary music and MTV.

Is there already a download? I don't know how to catch it off AH.

I especially love the extended interview where they talk about the Boots lyrics, about contemporary music and MTV.

I thought the part about the boots lyrics was actually pretty funny. I kept watching and Edge picturing a caption below him saying:

WTF are you talking about Bono, I thought we agreed that the song was about women being in charge because men have fucked up the world.

I loved the comment about performing at the we are one concert for President Obama!
That's exactly how I felt being there... it was surreal.
Standing on the same ground as MLK's Dream speech and to hear them sing Pride on those steps in front of our new President was just too much! I cried my eyes out!! :)
:love:

I LOVED that. Thanks so much. Can't wait for the onslaught of U2 stuff, interviews, etc. when the CD comes out...and of course the tour. They look GREAT too!! Like Bono's darker hair:love:

I can see them playing Fez- Being Born maybe the first song in the encore.

at the very beginning the interviewer says something like: "what would you say if I told you that Get on Your Boots sounds like Pop meets Sgt. Pepper's and depending on your answer I'll tell you whether or not I said that". did he tell them? because it looks like he didn't like B's answer after all... :wink:

Yeah, that interviewr seemed to hardly enjoy talking with them. "She calls me baby" I died. :faint: :drool::cute:. So sweet. And sexy. And I must admit-- Bono ust keeps on looking better. :love:

I just noticed one thing... Is Edge dying his beard nowadays? Because I remember seeing pics form a few years back and it was going white (nothing wrong with that) whereas now it's back in full colour again... it does'nt look bad, but it's just a little thing I noticed.:)

Loved that interview!!! :D Thanks lauramullen for posting it.

Bono & Edge wearing slightly similar colours there... you know what they say about couples in long term relationships wearing similar clothes? Haha! :lol:

Oh, and I'd call Bono "Sir" anytime :drool: guh.

I just noticed one thing... Is Edge dying his beard nowadays? Because I remember seeing pics form a few years back and it was going white (nothing wrong with that) whereas now it's back in full colour again... it does'nt look bad, but it's just a little thing I noticed.:)

I think he dyes it for tours. I saw a pic of him from ages ago and they were on holiday. I didn't recognize him cos his beard was almost all grey, but it was dark again for the Vertigo tour.

I think he dyes it for tours. I saw a pic of him from ages ago and they were on holiday. I didn't recognize him cos his beard was almost all grey, but it was dark again for the Vertigo tour.

That would make sense. Not only is he wearing clothes that match Bono's, but he's taking hair-dying tips from him as well... :hmm::sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom