Bono & Edge on Absolute Radio VIDEO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know if any of you have seen this ... it's also posted in the album forum.

Here's a video of the interview Bono and Edge gave to Absolute Radio last week, it's such a funny interview, great questions, great answers, Bono in really fine form, enjoy:

U2 - Bono and The Edge by U2 - Absolute Radio Media Player

Oh, and make sure not to miss Edge's imitation of the beach clips and especially what he has to say about U2 fan sites and message boards in the end :wink:

Yup, great interview. Heard it earlier this morning. I love that Edge admits to checking out the U2 websites. Bono would never admit to it but I'll bet he does...probably pees in the shower too, even though he wouldn't admit that either...lol :lol::lol:

Thanks last unicorn For posting the link :D Great interview funny too :D Least edge goes on fansites . Pitty Bono doesn't.

Can anyone rip that video interview ?

I laughed a lot, best part is: bla,bla ...how old are you? ...15! ...16! :lol: but it is a pity, I have not managed to rip the video. I support the platform of bella88,please someone rip (
including rhyme) :lol:

There is a download link in the album forum, file is 230 mb.

Thanks, downloading right now. I couldn't figure out how to capture the video.

I keep wondering whether or not Edge was referring to Interference when he was talking about the sites with the weirdest cross section of people. :wink:

Thanks, downloading right now. I couldn't figure out how to capture the video.

I keep wondering whether or not Edge was referring to Interference when he was talking about the sites with the weirdest cross section of people. :wink:

you'll never know, there are a lot of weird people outside there, not just in this board :D

Back
Top Bottom