Bono and Edge at the Tony Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
65137813punkroxmom613201195609AM.jpg

65138608punkroxmom613201195311AM.jpg

65138605punkroxmom613201195243AM.jpg

65136081punkroxmom613201195259AM.jpg

Edge was too hot yesterday!! I cant stop thinking about these pics!!! :cute:

Actually saw a snip of B & E on the awards out here in oz on the moring show. Just a snip of the jokes & them sitting in the crowd, but they did at least get a mention.

Awww! So amazing :) :) I can only dream!

you've never met him? :( This was the most random and coolest thing ever...my friends and I were walking around the city on the off day for the tour when we spotted John (Bono's old bodyguard) and Brian walk out of a hotel. We had no clue where they were staying so it was definitely a case of being at the right place at the right time! Since we just met Bono at the arena the day before we all looked at each other like we struck gold and thought Bono was going to come out. But nope...out wanders THE EDGE from the front door of the hotel. He was so, so awesome. He posed with everyone, signed stuff (my t shirt that I bought the day before and have never worn since!), and talked with people before getting into a limo. Anyways...I've been lucky enough to be able to see him up close a few times after that but this was the coolest and by far one of my favorite U2 stories. I just hope he comes out at the MN show because that's my only one this leg of the tour.

you've never met him? :( This was the most random and coolest thing ever...my friends and I were walking around the city on the off day for the tour when we spotted John (Bono's old bodyguard) and Brian walk out of a hotel. We had no clue where they were staying so it was definitely a case of being at the right place at the right time! Since we just met Bono at the arena the day before we all looked at each other like we struck gold and thought Bono was going to come out. But nope...out wanders THE EDGE from the front door of the hotel. He was so, so awesome. He posed with everyone, signed stuff (my t shirt that I bought the day before and have never worn since!), and talked with people before getting into a limo. Anyways...I've been lucky enough to be able to see him up close a few times after that but this was the coolest and by far one of my favorite U2 stories. I just hope he comes out at the MN show because that's my only one this leg of the tour.

So far I've been the queen of near misses this year - kind of heart breaking, long story short. Send me some positive thoughts for my next 8... I need it!

Ooh, Marg Helgenberger from CSI! I love it when my two fandoms collide. Although U2 is more than a fandom. It's what keeps my world revolving. Any other CSI fans out there? PM me!

Yeah, still waiting for a youtube vid of our two favorite comedians introducing their song... :D

Anyone else think Edge may have had some surgery to his eyes or around that area? Its just lately, he looks about 10 years younger.

Anyone else think Edge may have had some surgery to his eyes or around that area? Its just lately, he looks about 10 years younger.

I don't think so...but I'm blind when you talk about Edge, for me he's ALWAYS perfect! :heart:

Sorry but Edge is just hilarious there.:lol: "That humble thing is really working for you"

Back
Top Bottom