Bono & Ali @ the Mets Gala May 4 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"this woman" you say?!

you are seriously disrespectful!

both pictures are beautiful!

AND it's none of your bloody business
Wow! So much hate from all of you !!! Is it only because i said that everyone could see? :yikes::down:
Last Unicorn- i would look somewhat the same person anyway even when i was a little girl!!
mama cass-What is disrespectful in my words "this woman" ?:hmm: Do you know what is it- to be disrespectful at all??:doh: Read dictionaries!
What is really disrespectful - you write at the tread when noone would look at it already!:angry::angry::doh:
:lock::lock::lock:

Wow! So much hate from all of you !!! Is it only because i said that everyone could see? :yikes::down:
Last Unicorn- i would look somewhat the same person anyway even when i was a little girl!!
mama cass-What is disrespectful in my words "this woman" ?:hmm: Do you know what is it- to be disrespectful at all??:doh: Read dictionaries!
What is really disrespectful - you write at the tread when noone would look at it already!:angry::angry::doh:
:lock::lock::lock:

As I said before, please stay on topic. If you'd like to continue this discussion, take it offline to emails or PM's.

I think Ali looks fabulous "then" and "now!" She is truly a beautiful lady.

Thanks for posting the pictures from the Gala... and as always, Bono looks hot. :love:

13.jpg

Some late enteries :)

I have a friend that looks exactly like Ali. She has been told that several times and at that time, she did not know who that was. lol

I have a friend that looks exactly like Ali. She has been told that several times and at that time, she did not know who that was. lol

If I line my eyes like she did for this event, I especially look like her. It's got to be those Spanish Eyes...hehe.

Your friend is very lucky to have such beauty. Hope she knows who Ali is now and can take the compliment for what it is. :sexywink:

lol Carlos. I had a prof in college that looked so much like her, so much, it was distracting for me. And I still kinda double-take when I see her even though I was in her class for several months and we're on first name basis.

Hello all you lovely U2ers out there...i just want to say...I think Ali and our lovely Bonoglese look fab..Ali is a good looking woman for her age,she has always had natural beauty and bono is a lucky boy...Of course Ali looks amazing for this event...the makeup and getting ready phase would take ages...but overall she is a beautiful woman who has had four children and one more if you count our boy as he does himself..I am in my fourties...and I am often told I look younger and have lovely skin etc...because I look after it...its all about not going out in the sun and frying up...As our lovely Ali lives in a very cold climate, her skin has been saved from this continual sun exposure...it must be hard to be under constant focus....as for Bono's suit,,,I met Bono is Dublin a couple of years ago when they were recording the album and he had this suit on as he was going out somewhere special after the studio...may I say he looked absolutley divine, and so sharp....our man looks good in a suit and in black.:drool::wave::heart::love::applaud: lots of love from Suzanna in Oz

I haven't read through all the posts, but just saw these pics right now, and must say Ali looks amazing. She clearly has had a bit of work done, there is no denying it, but who the hell cares? I would too if I was married to a hot rock star!! All I want to know is the name of her doctor, because he/she is amazing, Ali seriously looks at least 10-15 years younger now, but not "plasticy" (is that a word:lol:) at all. My gosh, she should be the poster child for good plastic surgery, or whatever you want to call it. She looks incredible!! Go Ali!!!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom