Bono & Ali @ the Mets Gala May 4 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea!!! I'm so glad Ali has on non-wedge heels!!!!

Now Bono can we talk about the creepers? Pretty Please? I'll even let you keep the socks.

GAH!!!! This is seriously the BIGGEST event in fashion! Every year I see the pictures and it makes me long to go back to work in the fashion industry!

Ali looks amazing here! Its interesting too, because most other women in attendence typically wear long gowns. I can't see Ali randomly deciding to wear a ballgown though! I love how she has this classic black lace style. Always lace, but always refined.

Thanks too, for the photos. Lovely as always!

86375511.jpg

Yea!!! I'm so glad Ali has on non-wedge heels!!!!

Now Bono can we talk about the creepers? Pretty Please? I'll even let you keep the socks.

You're right. :lol: Bono, where are your sexy boots?
But I LOVE the purple socks.

Apart from that, he looks amazing. Is this a little tan I see? :love:

And Ali ... just wow.

Ali looks gorgeous. I love her dress and shoes. I really wish I had a fashion sense like that or at least somewhere to wear a dress like that

Seriously. Where can I get those shoes?:drool::drool::drool: They are stunning! They both look amazing -- Ali definitely knows how to work the eyeliner. She looks incredible without it -- but this takes it up a notch! They're wonderful!:drool:

This dress looks similar to a purple one (and I think a red one) she wore a few years back. It's gorgeous and she obviously likes the cut of it.

I just looked through about 50 pages of people arriving at the event... wow... I appreciate Ali's dress even more now...

garbagebagdress.jpg

:uhoh:

admittedly I am not into fashion but seriously how can anybody think this looks good. :huh: I think I saw this dress available at my grocery store in the garbage bag section.

(no offense if anyone owns this one :sexywink: )

I just looked through about 50 pages of people arriving at the event... wow... I appreciate Ali's dress even more now...

garbagebagdress.jpg

admittedly I am not into fashion but seriously how can anybody think this looks good. :huh: I think I saw this dress available at my grocery store in the garbage bag section.

I don't like that dress either.

garbagebagdress.jpg

:up: ridiculous dress and it would be all rustly and noisy too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom