Bono & Ali @ Salma Hayek's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Salma Hayek finally gets her fairytale wedding

April 25 2009

Washington, Apr 26 (ANI): Salma Hayek and husband, French billionaire François-Henri Pinault, have tied the knot - for the second time -in a star-studded ceremony in Venice, Italy.

They originally got married in a civil ceremony at the 6th Arrondisement City Hall in Paris on Valentine's Day, reports People.

This time around, Hayek, 42, wore a Balenciaga wedding gown by Nicholas Ghesquiere.

The cute pair exchanged vows at Venice's opera house La Fenice.

The couple's daughter, Valentina Paloma, 19 months, was a flower girl, along with Francois-Henri's son and daughter from his first marriage, Francois, 10 and Mathilde, 8.

About 150 friends and family members were in attendance, including Penélope Cruz, Edward Norton, Woody Harrelson, Olivier Martinez, Luis Miguel, Ashley Judd, Charlize Theron, Stuart Townsend, Bono, Gael García Bernal, Enrique Murciano, David Blaine, Ziyi Zhang, Anna Wintour and former French President Jacques Chirac.

The wedding was a black tie affair. Guests wore black and gold masks as they arrived for the nuptials. (ANI)

_04-25-09-3.jpg

There are more pictures of Bono and Ali in the Misc Pictures thread.

I wonder if Bono also wore a mask later?! I'd have loved to see that.

Salma Hayek's Italian wedding a masked marvel

Salma Hayek became François-Henri Pinault's wife - again - on Saturday.

The happy couple, who made it legal on Valentine's Day, retied the knot in front of about 150 family members and superstar friends Saturday at the opera house La Fenice in Venice, Italy.

According to People, which first confirmed the second pronouncement of husband and wife, Hayek wore a Nicholas Ghesquiere-designed Balenciaga gown and a long veil and carried a crystal-studded bouquet of orchids and stephanotis.

The newlyweds' 19-month-old daughter, Valentina Paloma, acted as flower girl and Pinault's 10-year-old son, François, and 8-year-old daughter, Mathilde, from his first marriage participated as well.

Guests, including Hayek's longtime friend Penélope Cruz and Bono, started pouring into town Thursday for the multiday celebration.

Also on the list Saturday were Ashley Judd - whose own husband was in Kansas City for a race this weekend - Edward Norton, Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend, Woody Harrelson, Olivier Martinez, Gael García Bernal, David Blaine, Ziyi Zhang, Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and former French president Jacques Chirac and his wife, Bernadette.

Friday's rehearsal dinner was a Carnival of Venice-inspired masked ball, a theme that carried over to Saturday's black-tie affair, where attendees started off the evening wearing black and gold masks.

_CharlizeT.jpg

Charlize Theron, covering her face with a mask, arrives for the wedding ceremony of Actress Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault at the "La Fenice" theater, in Venice, Italy, Saturday, April 25, 2009.

*just a sample of the masks that were worn, Hopefully I'll find a pic of Bono and ALi in a mask :)

All the best to bono & ali hewson

Oh, Bono with his wife and his mistress. Sweet.

:wink:

Very nice pictures, thanks a lot!

Exactly what I was thinking, last unicorn. :hmm:

Why can't Penelope Cruz simply find a man (who's available) who actually wants to be with her for more than a few years? :ohmy:

I'm getting tired of looking at her breasts hanging out of her clothes in her pics with the Hewsons.

My opinion - and I'm entitled to it.:up:

Why can't Penelope Cruz simply find a man (who's available) who actually wants to be with her for more than a few years? :ohmy:

I'm getting tired of looking at her breasts hanging out of her clothes in her pics with the Hewsons.

I see her boyfriend in the pics, Javier Bardem.

I'm in the minority, I do not like Ali's dress.

You do realize that Penelope has been dating the actor Javier Bardem for over 2 years, right?:huh: They keep their relationship very under the radar, but you can see him even in a couple pics. here. Bono and Ali are entitled to have any friends they choose. They look great btw.:love:

I don't have a problem with Penelope's breasts. How to wear a bra with a dress like this one? :wink:

She's beautiful and young, she can wear dresses like that. I just think she looks terribly thin in these pictures.

And yes, she's been dating Javier Bardem for some time now. Actually, "a few years" is quite a long time for a relationships for many people.

Is Ali's dress from Edun? I like it very much. Good to see some color on here.

Back
Top Bottom