Bono & Ali @ Salma Hayek's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
25042009Venezia-6.jpg
25042009Venezia-4.jpg

SEXY MAN!!:drool:

Just tuned into this thread. All I have to say is WOW Penelope Cruz is so amazingly beautiful. That color blue on her skin is gorgeous. Not to mention her hair and body ... ok I'll stop now.

I like Ali's dress, but not colors that I would wear to a spring wedding. They both look great. Even Brian looks great in a suit.

Why not? What would you wear to a spring wedding?

For all the weddings I've been invited to, I've always worn dark colors. Why, because I simply cannot wear light colors. And Ali isn't the type to wear something green or pink. I think her dress is perfect.

Ali's dress is pretty and she looks great in it but I am not crazy about the hem line. How in the world do these woman climb down into a boat with heels? Jeez!:yikes:

This is surely called "glamour", my friends! How many gorgeous women and adorable men!! Bono was very sexy as usual, but Javier Bardem is hot!!!

Why not? What would you wear to a spring wedding?

For all the weddings I've been invited to, I've always worn dark colors. Why, because I simply cannot wear light colors. And Ali isn't the type to wear something green or pink. I think her dress is perfect.

I try to find a cute dress that is light colored, but if I can't then I'll wear dark colors. I wear a lot of dark colors in winter and when spring and summer come I like to wear lighter colors then.

I definatly agree that the picture of Ashley was NOT her best. But, seeing as I'm originally from Kentucky, I love seeing Ashley at these things! And her dress was not the best choice either!

So Ali has this amazing clutch from, I think, Bottega Venetta, which is ridiculously expensive, but a piece of art in itself. Words can not describe how jealous I am of her right now!

Thanks for the beautiful pics Kelly...and everyone else who posted. I love the colors in Ali's dress but I do NOT like the bird pattern. She looks very sexy though. Bono is a lucky man. Penelope's dress is a beautiful color and goes really well with her skin tone. Javier is a lucky man! Salma's husband, to me, looks like an older Daniel Craig (Bond). I'm not fond of the color of Ashley's dress, and why do I never see her with her husband??? She's gained a bit of weight too so I'm not sure the top of the dress is the right cut for her.

Looks like a fun wedding though.
Oh BTW, Bono looks especially handsome in these photos...and so does Brian. Does Bono never truly rest??? I guess he's used to all the globe-trotting!

alexmqali.jpg

I wonder if this will work.

but if no, Ali's dress if by Alexander McQueen. Its somewhat like this one, but its nothing like the ones shown in the runway show or anything, so its probably custom made. and for this occassions, designers would be in NO way hesitant to make something somewhat couture. Everyone in the fashion industry was there like Anna W. the editor of Vogue and such. Oh what I would have done to be there instead at riduculous school stuff all weekend!

I don't really like Ali's dress either but I don't like anything in this thread or much of anything that she ever wears (except her jackets I LOVE her jackets!). Doesn't mean I don't like her or that it doesn't look smashing and beautiful on her, I just don't like it for myself. I'm not really into clothes or fashion though. I don't wear things that look "difficult" to wear, lol. I have a pretty high standard for comfort and flexibility (literally)!

I almost always wear dresses and skirts, maybe except for winter, when it's very cold, I just feel more comfortable in dresses and skirts than in pants, and I really like the style of Ali's dress, especially the birds and the little purple pattern, it looks quite Asian, I love that. It looks elegant but not in an over the top way, it still looks comfy.

The only thing I couldn't wear are her shoes :crazy: She looks very good in them and I think she has beautiful feet and legs, but I'd break my ankle the moment I'd try to stand up or walk a few steps. I admire everyone who can walk in shoes like these.

Sorry for the bad quality! It's from a French TV show, a few pictures of Salma's wedding were shown and I was quite pleased to spot the B man :applaud:

:(

:lol: Oh well, *keeps on searching*

I thought for a minute there that Bono was putting his lyrics into practice "I wasn't gonna buy just anyone's cockatoo" ....:wink:

Actually I think I read that the masked party was on the Friday before the wedding on the Sat. Weren't Bono and Ali at Clement Freud's funeral on Friday in which case they probably missed it?

Thanks guys for posting all the lovely photos :D Bono is Looking well. Ali is looking beautiful i like the dress :D

Back
Top Bottom