Black and white picture thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoEdgeKiss.jpg

BonoZooStation.jpg

U2JTLasVegasBeach.jpg

U2Romeos.jpg

:sigh: :heart: Mr. Blu & I were at Madison Square Garden when this pic was taken - I got the back of my Vertigo ticket stub signed by B about 3 minutes later. As a matter of fact, I believe one of the cameras you see pointed at Bono was mine (the one being held vertically, about even w/Bono's glasses, just to the side of the tall guy in the baseball cap). I've joked with a few friends that I made it into Time magazine after they published this with an article the following week. :lol: Sadly, the one picture that I was able to take only showed about half of B's profile - typical luck for me. :wink:

yeah, I was talking about the pic. but seeing the actual building is waaaay cooler! :hyper: wish I could see it some day...

I've seen both the building and the pic last summer, I was coming from Drogheda into Dublin and I took the long subway road from the M50 and just before I got to the docks, there it was, the only difference was that there weren't any works in the surroundings, (I know my explanation is not very clear, I think it's near the chimneys in the docks, but I can't say by sure, I don't usually drive in Dublin), I couldn't take a pic as I was driving, so I'm very grateful to see it here.

:applaud:
That is going to be my saying. Instead of saying, like, "Someone give that boy a prize," I will say, "Someone put headphones on that horse!"

/fun with the English language and what happens when you change the emphases.

:lol: I actually thought of it that way, like if someone didn't understand that there actually are headphones on the horse and thought it was some kind of expression. Instead of, "Wow, Bono is really hot!" it could be "Someone put headphones on that horse! :love: "

:crack: I'm sitting here giggling and should be going to bed, but being tired just makes it better. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom