Billboard's sexiest men/women in music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I'm OUTRAGED that he didn't make it.
He's such a sexy lady. :sad:

bonossexchange1.gif

What were they thinking??? I just took a look at the list...how could our man be overlooked? Come on now...Bruce Springsteen and David Bowie even made the list for crying out loud!:angry:

I think sexiness is a matter of personal taste. Personally, I'd take Bono over most other people on this list. There are hundreds of things about that man that make him attractive and he's getting even better with age. People have no idea.

Btw, I incidentally saw a programme on E! last night where Bono was indeed among the "sexiest" rock stars. I found it hilarious that they mixed up men and women in the ranking.

Well, I think it's normal... Although we love Bono and his looks, maybe nowadays it is not the type of man a wide range of people consider "sexy"... But I don't care, really... I have my own list... :evil:

And speaking about Bruce Springsteen... the other day I was reading a spanish magazine and there were some pics of Bruce in the beach wearing only a bathsuit... and oh... my... goodness... He's really really hot to be 60! :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom