BF1 is pouring the bucket!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1brasilbonofeb20.jpg

Yeah that is Bono in a Towel in Brazil- Sorry picture is not larger :(

^Ahem :drool: :shifty:

I remember watching on the TV channel him in a towel in February 2006 (someone filmed and broadcast it in the same day...was surreal:drool::love:)

01brasilad06.jpg

01fansbrazil06.jpg

^Quick stop @ Mickey D's

01carbrazil06.jpg

Good memories:sad::cute:

Thanks BF1:wave:

what are these from? They look like screen shots....

:hmm: I may have missed it but I don't think I saw anyone answer your question yet arw. These are from the interview backstage after Rockpalast August 20,1983 show. Loreley Amphitheater - St. Goarshausen, Germany. I uploaded it here

YouTube - U2 Rockpalast Backstage 1983 Interview

It is also a bonus feature (or easter egg... I can't remember) on one of the DVDs. I can't remember which one right now... lemme think about it a minute...)

^ White flags + 5:35 - 6:52
I love how mature they were at that time! You know, other people (being in their shoes) wouldn't have said what they said, or even cared about that stuff :slant:

Comet= the answer to our questions. At the right time, on the right place :wink:

:hmm: I may have missed it but I don't think I saw anyone answer your question yet arw. These are from the interview backstage after Rockpalast August 20,1983 show. Loreley Amphitheater - St. Goarshausen, Germany. I uploaded it here

YouTube - U2 Rockpalast Backstage 1983 Interview

It is also a bonus feature (or easter egg... I can't remember) on one of the DVDs. I can't remember which one right now... lemme think about it a minute...)

it is?!?! I have all of the official ones. :hmm:

Thanks for the answer and upload!!! :up: Gonna watch it now :D

^ It might not be an official dvd then, maybe it's on that one that was released a couple years ago from the War tour (with the Elevation era photo on the cover :huh: ) lemme go check.

Ok it isn't that one. Still trying to remember...

Well I have tried and tried to remember where/what dvd this is on and I can't remember :sigh: sorry... it'll come to me eventually and I'll post but for now sorry :(

Well I have tried and tried to remember where/what dvd this is on and I can't remember :sigh: sorry... it'll come to me eventually and I'll post but for now sorry :(

oh no worries at all. I'm just glad you were able to post the video. I always think I've seen it all so when stuff like this pops up it's pretty exciting :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom