BF1 is pouring the bucket!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cb4fdf33.jpg

ec5165a3.jpg

3df1f7e8.jpg

5de031bb.jpg

Thanks BF1. I'll have a look through them tomorrow. It's like rummaging through a yard sale hoping to find something new for your collection :lol:

BONOFOX1 - YOU HAVE COMPLETELY DERAILED MY MORNING :crack:

PLEEEEEEEZE CONTINUE !!!!!!!!:drool::heart:

:hug:

HOW do you choose what to get rid of????

Bonocomet...so true - one girls trash is another one's treasure. :reject:

Thanks BF1. I'll have a look through them tomorrow. It's like rummaging through a yard sale hoping to find something new for your collection :lol:

LOL! it is like a yard sale huh? Well I hope I have a few collectable treasures that you just need to have for your collection. I thought about condencing the two buckets into one but that will definately take for ever!! so for now I want to reduce the amount of folders I have and work from there.

IMG_1560.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/BonoFox1/Temp-
folder/WetBono.jpg

may212006.jpg

bonocorrs.jpg

BONOFOX1 - YOU HAVE COMPLETELY DERAILED MY MORNING :crack:

PLEEEEEEEZE CONTINUE !!!!!!!!:drool::heart:

:hug:

HOW do you choose what to get rid of????

Bonocomet...so true - one girls trash is another one's treasure. :reject:

BLM! :hug: I hope I derailed your morning in a good way ;)
Well it is hard to get rid (delete) of some of my stuff but it will mostly be photoshopped stuff tiny gifs stuff like that. you know *~Spring Cleaning~*
organization is really needed LOL!

Enjoy :)

06291997-2.jpg

06291997-1.jpg

n040626_06.jpg

muchmusicBL.jpg

BF1...I'm so glad you're back with this gorgeous and pretty pics:hyper::applaud::love:

Too many to quote:ohmy: *savedall*:love:

You're our Queen of the pics:bow:

Thank U very much!!!!!My day started very well

Andreia :hug: Glad there pics that you like and yeah you might get -right click save wrist aches- I know because I'll have picture post wrist and flat fingers by the time I finish cleaning out these folders LOL!

Enjoy hun ;)

mtv.jpg

MH1015_U2_P.jpg

meteor_03.jpg

Meteor_Ireland_040302_05.jpg

I love this interview:love:...so interactive,with all the people around them,asking a lot of questions and the band enjoying the conversation...really cool:up:

Andreia :hug: Glad there pics that you like and yeah you might get -right click save wrist aches- I know because I'll have picture post wrist and flat fingers by the time I finish cleaning out these folders LOL!
Enjoy hun ;)
Wow,so,you said that will post more later,then,I couldn't go away from this thread:lol::D How did you guessed?Yeah,I'm tired of save pics,but,also,loving to see new pics to me:wave::hug: It's a normal kind of thing that always happen when we have to clean our PB account:lol::up:
I just wanted to say Thank U once again!

(specially by Pop,Elevation and VertigoTour Eraaaa:drool:)

Back
Top Bottom