Ben Stiller dedicates award to Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took me a while to get round to reading this, been rushed off my feet of late, but thanks for sharing this with us. :up: Although I would debate Ben's claim of Bono knowing all the words to Achtung Baby! :wink: I mean, we all know how unreliable Bono's memory is when it comes to song lyrics!! :lol:

Took me a while to get round to reading this, been rushed off my feet of late, but thanks for sharing this with us. :up: Although I would debate Ben's claim of Bono knowing all the words to Achtung Baby! :wink: I mean, we all know how unreliable Bono's memory is when it comes to song lyrics!! :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking! :lol:

Maybe Bono should consult Ben before the next tour.

^ Greety, :wave: would you recommend the movie?
sorry to take this off topic...

I'm really not a good person to ask, cus I hardly go to the movies lol.
I still had free tickets on the verge of expiring and we thought this would be a good film ....

well, we did laugh a few good time, but I really wouldn't pay to go watch that again. I've read that the movie got good reviews, maybe it's because it's not my kind of humour or maybe we were just not in the right mood :D
but me and my hubbie looked kinda bored at eachother when it was finished (and we were glad it was finished :lol: )

I'm really not a good person to ask, cus I hardly go to the movies lol.
I still had free tickets on the verge of expiring and we thought this would be a good film ....

well, we did laugh a few good time, but I really wouldn't pay to go watch that again. I've read that the movie got good reviews, maybe it's because it's not my kind of humour or maybe we were just not in the right mood :D
but me and my hubbie looked kinda bored at eachother when it was finished (and we were glad it was finished :lol: )

Sounds boring.

Back
Top Bottom