Bar's open- pick your poison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono1133.jpg
[/URL]

someone cut the guitarist from this....well other than his foot on the lower left side of the picture.

Can you imagine vacationing with the family, soaking up the sun and you feel sand being kicked on you. "What the fuuu?" and you look to see those two?

arw said:
someone cut the guitarist from this....well other than his foot on the lower left side of the picture.

Wasn't me-i found it this way. Sorry- I would have loved a little squeeze of Edge in my tropical drink...

guess not :angry: I lost so many pictures that were on my old computer. I just checked all of my memory sticks and can't find them :sad:

I'm sure I have a bunch. I'll look for them, and hopefully actually find them this time. :reject:

I'm still waiting for that picture!!! :yell :

and that would be lovely if you had them. I feel like I'm missing an entire folder of U2 pics. : sigh:

I only found Larry so far. But I'm also wondering if it was part of the huge massive loss of photos I had in 2009. In fact it probably was. My computer crashed in early 2010 and I lost everything from the beginning of the 360 tour up to then. It was a very sad day. I hadn't done a back up for 6 months. :reject: I learned my lesson! Anyway, I'll look for these. :hmm:

And while I look, I'll pop open a bottle of bubbly. :wink:

popbonobubblearms11-27-97.jpg

bonopopbubblesuit-1.jpg

bonopopbubblepantstowel971026r4-18.jpg

bonopopbubblepantsarmssmile.jpg

bonopopcophottie.jpg

bonopopbubblepantsarms.jpg

bonopopbubblepantshoody.jpg

bonopopbubblesuit.jpg

bonopopbubblesuit4-29-97.jpg

For arw, sex on the beach. :D

bonoedgebeach18-19-2003France.jpg

bonoedgebeach38-19-2003France.jpg

bonoedgebeach28-19-2003France.jpg

More from the set, but I'm betting arw will pass that drink on to fully concentrate on hers.

bonoedgebeach78-19-2003France.jpg

bonoedgebeach88-19-2003France.jpg

bonoedgebeach58-19-2003France.jpg

bonoedgebeach68-19-2003France.jpg

bonoedgebeach98-19-2003France.jpg

Back
Top Bottom