Band Thursday....Throwback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found some more (don't know if some of the previous were actually from the 80's or late 70's but were too cute!) and some of them I never saw before...

Bono's angel face :cute:

pity for such a low resolution

this one actually makes me think of Personal Jesus videoclip!

and last but (totally) not least....jeevey I guess this should be on a bigger size :drool::drool::drool::drool::heart::heart:

I guess that's really all from me tonight!

That is awesome dude! I've always loved the be-hind of Edge ? hehe amazing thank you dear. ❤️

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

41_zpsfd438ef6.jpg

Damn it's tiny but better quality. :)

This is such a great shoot. Edge in this hat totally slays me with hotness, and this is absolutely perfect Bono hair. Am I right in thinking this is 1986 or so, just before Joshua Tree, about the time of the Womanfish performance?

I found an archive site with a lot of photos from the Sellafield protest that I've never seen before. Let's do it for next Thursday?

This is such a great shoot. Edge in this hat totally slays me with hotness, and this is absolutely perfect Bono hair. Am I right in thinking this is 1986 or so, just before Joshua Tree, about the time of the Womanfish performance?

I found an archive site with a lot of photos from the Sellafield protest that I've never seen before. Let's do it for next Thursday?

Omg yay Jeveey! ???? I love you already!

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I was feeling a little bit shy as a newbie in this forum but these days made the difference, don'thave to worry about sounding like a fangirl or weird :lol:
yeah, let's keep going on :cabbagepatch:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: YES WE SHOULD KEEP IT GOING! I love to fangirl. I was to shy to be honest but Jeveey told me to go into the PGP thread and I came out. :D :hug:

Back
Top Bottom