Angry Larry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry says FOAD, again.
snarl.jpg

I honestly don't get what is so amusing about this thread. Yet another broadside, no basis, no reason. And yet you find that hilarious.

Must be me, I have no sense of humor, apparently. :shifty::crack:

I can't believe I'm quoting Charles Manson here to prove a point but sometimes, "no sense makes sense."

Like when that girl tried to feel Bono up in Vancouver, or when that dude called him Adam.

Or angry Edge... like when they messed up Gone and he threw away his guitar on stage.... or angry Bono... like when he yelled at that fan who was filming with his mobile phone. Or angry Adam like when... (uh well I've never really seen Adam being angry but you catch my drift. :wink:)

:shrug:

Really now.

Anger is a human reaction. A healthy dose of anger is good for a drummer. :wink: And I'm pretty sure Larry's not overly angry, if he was, be sure we'd see him in the tabloids all the time... trashing a room, beating up bandmates etc... Most of the times he just looks very focused on something/deep in thought. So I really don't see your point. :hmm:

He seemed double pissed in that the skit where Bono gave all that tour money to charity and when Letterman said there was not time left on the show for U2.

^ Well, obv, that was acting. Something he's actually rather good at.

Back
Top Bottom