All the Newest Photos of U2 Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I had no idea one must be a fisherman to enjoy the sea ;)

Anyway, this is U2's everyday's life and not ours we are talking about, right? :)

well, you did suggest being on the beach/a boat was an everyday thing for you, so it WAS a viable option... although i guess you could have also been a professional diver, ferry captain, water taxi driver -the possibilities are endless!! :wink:

and yep, it's the everyday lifestyle of the few versus the many, them and us, 1%/99%, however you want to look at it

A few more from the Leonardi Dicaprio event on July 23rd.

LeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFranceMarionCotillard.jpg~original

LeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance5.jpg~original

LeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance4.jpg~original

julianLennonLeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance2.jpg~original

LeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance1.jpg~original

julianLennonLeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance1.jpg~original

LeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance2.jpg~original

LeonardoDicaprioFdnDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance3.jpg~original

Nope, I don't like the aviators, they don't fit his face and make him look older. But I'm afraid they are here to stay. Or maybe he's going for a totally new sunglasses model for the new U2 era? :hmm:

I came here to see if Edge was dying his beard in prep for new album promos..

Nothing?

Came across a few photos of Bono and Ali with Rihanna at the Edun fashion show in NYC on instagram!

Don't know if this is from the fashion show, coz looks like Bono's wearing a different shirt but it's new so.....with Will.I.Am

Just made a thread :) Made some screenshots, would you be happy to post there comet? :sexywink: We all know you rule pleba

Comet, those look they were from the vested photo shoot last October or so?

There were two different times he was spotted in the vest. I'd have to go back and look at them both to see if we can determine which time these are from. :nerd:

(And for anyone who didn't see the other thread yet, those pics are from the new album digital booklet.)

Back
Top Bottom