All the Newest Photos of U2 Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://twitter.com/u2uruguay/status/490840748183797762

https://twitter.com/u2uruguay/status/490841023615340544

Bs-Pu_HCYAA6ZwY.jpg:large

Bs-PwI-CIAAdte6.png:large

Ali has probably good genes, probably watches her food & drink intake better than her hubby (it seems like perhaps she doesn't smoke cigarettes which along with alcohal mess your skin up <among other things>), AND has money up the wazoo to help take care of the rest!

Short of things going reaaaally weird/bad .... she hasn't since sometime her ?30's or early 40's had to worry about having a roof over her head, food on the table, health care etc......

...those things alone... unless you are the kind of person naturally blessed with, or are able to cultivate a confidant and hopeful attitude about yourself, your life, your future etc... can also visibly age a person, unless they have some positive counterbalances in their life.

She's was one of those young women who was kind of nice looking in her teens but really turned beautiful by her late 20's, early 30's and has stayed that way.

At the Leonardo Dicaprio Foundation Inaugurational Gala at Domaine Bertaud Belieu on July 23, 2014 in Saint-Tropez.

BonoLeonardoDicaprioFdnLaunchDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance1.jpg~original

BonoJulianLennonLeonardoDicaprioFdnLaunchDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance1.jpg~original

BonoaliLeonardoDicaprioFdnLaunchDomaineBertaudBelieu7-23-2014Saint-TropezFrance1.jpg~original

I like these new pictures of Bono performing, always good to see and hear him as a singer again beyond all these horribly blurry and low quality drunk partying pictures taken by some random people.

They let Bono play lead guitar? :lol: We're totally getting a guitar heavy album!!!!

Also, it's still uncanny how much Julian Lennon looks like early Elevation Bono.

They let Bono play lead guitar? :lol: We're totally getting a guitar heavy album!!!!

Also, it's still uncanny how much Julian Lennon looks like early Elevation Bono.

:giggle:

If he plays simple but effective counterparts to Edge's LEAD guitar. Just like he did during Bad in Brussels :drool: :drool::drool: That would be album worthy.

Skip to 4:40 for the guitargoodness and turn up the volume :wink:
Also fun to watch how Bono get somewhat confused about the band cutting the song to early, and he makes them do a restart. :cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71QlR9u9TBQ

Do you have the IEM of that show? You can hear B's guitar even clearer in that one. :D It's pretty epic. He also plays quite a bit on One that night.

ive said it before and i will say it again...i just LOVE these sorts of pics of the band....out and about doing everyday things. much much much prefer to see this sort of thing than on stage pics :)

You mean being on the beach, being on a boat etc? Well, in that case that would be mine planet too... Nothing weird about it, is it?

you do that everyday do you pkp? are you a fisherman?

i think of everyday things as shopping, cooking, working, running round like a blue arsed fly, and when i get the chance at the end of a scorching hot day, having a dip in the river and eating outside with friends and family

living in the lap of luxury, bodyguards, celebrities, nightclubs, getting your every move photographed, being tracked and followed is not my everyday life experience (thank fuck)

you do that everyday do you pkp? are you a fisherman?

i think of everyday things as shopping, cooking, working, running round like a blue arsed fly, and when i get the chance at the end of a scorching hot day, having a dip in the river and eating outside with friends and family

living in the lap of luxury, bodyguards, celebrities, nightclubs, getting your every move photographed, being tracked and followed is not my everyday life experience (thank fuck)

Well I do it almost every day while on holiday... Maybe apart from the getting every move photographed part ;) ( thank fuck as you said...) And I had no idea one must be a fisherman to enjoy the sea ;)
Anyway, this is U2's everyday's life and not ours we are talking about, right? :)

Do you have the IEM of that show? You can hear B's guitar even clearer in that one. :D It's pretty epic. He also plays quite a bit on One that night.

Think I might have. But I prefer audio that's a bit more balanced :sexywink: between Bono and Edge. They work better together than solo :wink:

Back
Top Bottom