All Meteor Awards Discussion - Vote, Will They Be there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is really bad year for U2 :crack:

But .. I'm not sad or angry they didn't win. It nothing changed for me. I still love U2 and NLOTH :) Anyway I hope the next album will be more succesful because our guys deserves awards.
We all know U2 are the best band on this world and that's the most important thing :wave:

It's time for U2 to bring out a new album and continue the tour, then all this crap will be forgotten.

It's a shame they didn't win anything in their home country, but well, just as I expected.

However, I can live with Snow Patrol winning the award, I really enjoyed them when they were supporting U2.

It's time for U2 to bring out a new album and continue the tour, then all this crap will be forgotten.

It's a shame they didn't win anything in their home country, but well, just as I expected.

However, I can live with Snow Patrol winning the award, I really enjoyed them when they were supporting U2.

Oh me too, I was pleasantly surprised at U2s Berlin concert, I'd only heard one song from Snow Patrol before the show and liked it and was hoping to hear more of the same! :wink:

But yeah, I don't understand why U2 didn't even win best live act that The Script live show must be absolutely amazing to beat out U2s 360 show.....:huh:

:(

computer I got in internet cafe is a crap :(, I will try in two hours in better place

Adam was presenting an award.

Wojtek, thank you in advance. :)

There's one from Getty images:

96883915.jpg

Angel, you are a sage. :up:

:lol: Hahaha, thanks smithapple!! :hug: :wave:

btw,even that U2 didn't win,I'm still a fan of this great band,doesn't matter if they lost one or more awards,just the fact that they are the biggest rock band of all whole world,means all to us!!!!:D:heart:
And Angel said all:up::applaud:

DEINITELY!! There's no way losing a few awards changes my (and our) feelings towards the band :wink:

^ Ok, I changed my point of view...
I'm not angry anymore with the Grammys/Meteors/whatever.
The fact that they didn't win any award makes them geniuses ahead of their time, incomprehended by average people :wink:

:lol: This is my new line. I love that.
Ten years from now, everyone will be saying what a genius record NLOTH is and how it was wayyy ahead of its time. :wink:

And mmm. Adam appearance. :combust:

I've always been a very loyal Bono/Edge girl. However, Adam is getting a bit out of control in the hotness department! Good grief, that man looks good. :drool: Way to represent the band, Adam! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom