All Meteor Awards Discussion - Vote, Will They Be there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: but Christy Moore wasn't there and he won Best Irish Male and they showed a video message of him saying thanks, so maybe Bono and The Edge will have a video prepared

I'm not too upset about U2 losing to The Script, they both deserved that Award i think, cuz they both are great. WELL...U2's greater lol no doubt but the script is my 2nd favorite...I'm more upset that U2 hasn't won a single award tonight so far!!! :angry:

hey Andreia! :wave:
yeah bad news, so far U2 hasn't won 2 of the 3 awards they were nominated for...bad night/bad year :sad: but I still love U2 no matter what! lol
Hi Jackie,I couldn't keep up with you the Award!
But,as you said,this doesn't matter,the most important thing is that all the fans appreciate and love their job,no matter what happens on Grammy,Echo,Brits,Meteor or whichever:D

Hi Jackie,I couldn't keep up with you the Award!
But,as you said,this doesn't matter,the most important thing is that all the fans appreciate and love their job,no matter what happens on Grammy,Echo,Brits,Meteor or whichever:D
Yep! :applaud: :)
(but i've still got my fingers crossed for the last chance that u2 has to bring home an award tonight!! lol)
but im mad at all these award shows :angry:
but you're right, as long as the fans show their support then its ok! :D

Were U2 even nominated in the live category? Too bad they didn't win. I can't imagine anyone doing a better live show.

It's time for U2 to make a new album and continue the tour. So far, it hasn't been a good year. NLOTH is so underappreciated, it hurts.

:pray:^ yeah it does....
but there's still hope for their last chance to win a meteor award in the Best Irish Band category..i gotta feeling they might win it!!

Yep! :applaud: :)
(but i've still got my fingers crossed for the last chance that u2 has to bring home an award tonight!! lol)
but im mad at all these award shows :angry:
but you're right, as long as the fans show their support then its ok! :D
Let's pray one more time:pray:
Yeah,I'm also sick of all this award shows:down:
We will never leave them:D
They deserves to win with the Best Irish Band Category...

Update: Best Folk just went to Lady Sharon Shannon, Westlife is now on stage, paying respects to Stephen Gately

Were U2 even nominated in the live category? Too bad they didn't win. I can't imagine anyone doing a better live show.

It's time for U2 to make a new album and continue the tour. So far, it hasn't been a good year. NLOTH is so underappreciated, it hurts.

Yes, U2 was nominated for Best live act and got beat by The Script and again, who?!? :huh:

It's Achtung Baby all over again! :shrug:

ok and they do deserve it!!! lets hope for the best!!!! :pray::pray:

Yes they do, but it all depends on how many people voted for them! :shrug:

Ah, I don't think I can stay up for much longer, it's almost mid-night here and way past my bedtime!! Been watching the Olympics while waiting to hear results and unfortunately Finland didn't win any medals in the cross country skiing contest! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom