All Meteor Awards Discussion - Vote, Will They Be there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so far the meteor awards facebook page and mtv ireland haven't mentioned U2 on the red carpet(orange carpet lol) and they probably would've since they're such a big sensation. im guessing they aren't there cuz amanda byram(the host for the night) just took the stage according to mtv ireland. who knows...maybe they snuck in without the press seeing lol

and wallis bird just won best irish female...c'mon u2! :hyper: i wonder when they'll announce their category:hmm:

Bono and Edge are both in NY, I don't think they will be at that show.
oh howd u figure that out? i know the edge was there last night for that movie screening and Bono was there wednesday or thursday for the Rodarte after party, u dont think they flew out this morning??

Of course they could have flown in, I just have a feeling they didn't. I mean anyone would have mentioned them by now, don't you think?

If they should win, I'm sure they send a video message or something.

I still hope they win something. Thanks for keeping us updated.

oh yeah you're right! :up: they would've been mentioned about arriving or something. hmm well hopefully a video feed of them accepting(if they win) will show up on youtube later today or tomorrow(fingers crossed!!!)

i know its disappointing, but theres still 2 more chances! keep those fingers crossed everyone!

oh and Christie Moore just won best Irish Male

lol this is what fakebono just said on twitter :lol::
"Has anyone even heard of the Coronas? How do we not win best album in Ireland? We run the fookin' country. "

here's some more on what fakebono is saying lol:
"I am going to have to create my own awards: The Bonos. I'll win every year. Every award. And I'll host the show, too."

I replied and told him id go to those awards!! :D

Back
Top Bottom