All I want in life is to be serenaded by Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like just to be on Larry side :reject::reject: really Bono doesn't need to do anything :reject: :reject:

Ok that would never happen LOL
but after that girl here in Brazil... Who knows...

:yikes: :yuck:

Well my plan is to strip naked and streak across the stage :hyper:

:lmao: j/k

:shifty:

DO IT! LOL

No...thats would be so wrong
:huh:

As for me challenging Mr. Vox to a dance off, I think Pride would be the most fitting...specifically Edge's guitar solo...

Cause these moves are the only moves Bono's got for that song:
pride.gif

I could easily top that

DO IT! LOL

No...thats would be so wrong
:huh:

As for me challenging Mr. Vox to a dance off, I think Pride would be the most fitting...specifically Edge's guitar solo...

Cause these moves are the only moves Bono's got for that song:
pride.gif

I could easily top that

I think Bono can even top that, now. :wink:
I was listening to Magnificent while watching the gif.
It was cute
so much energy. :hyper:

On today's newspaper in my country was written that Bono is on vacation on the carabïeen with Ali and that he did a serenade to her (while he was dancing :drool:)

I would be worried about getting pulled up on stage because I'm afraid that I'd be expected to dance. I don't dance and would probably look like an idiot. It would be nice to be in the front row right up against the rail, though.

^ Yep, that's where I was. I don't know why he noticed me :lol: But he did, and he sang a verse from LAPOE to me... there's a video on youtube of this :)

That is awesome Babydoll. Bono took my hand during SYCMIOYO and sang a couple of lines in Philly in 2005

Back
Top Bottom