Ali Thread #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
untitled3.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled.jpg

AdiAnnaAli.jpg

I am really happy for bono and ali they make a great couple. I am really liking her style and personality. Ali is good for bono and I am happy for him because not many rock stars can stay married for 1 year let alone 30 years. My folks are 40 years. Hats off to them.

I think you have to congratulate Ali because she doesn't sit at home and spend money on silly things she actually gets out there and helps people!
Wonderful pics and I like her hair longer too :) nice work ali!

How many more stupid comments do you want to make on this forum? Seriously, let it go already, no one cares anymore. You seem very bored. I can give you half of my work if you want to.

I know what you mean, the main reason I put the idiot on my ignore list, coz got bored of reading his stupid comments. I wonder how long it'll take for him to get the message and realise he and his posts aren't welcomed here!?

No sense of humour, ok, good to know! :wink:

Well, where I live that's not called humor, it's called "I'llblurtoutwhatevercomesintomymindsoIcanpissopeopleoffbecauseIhavenothingbettertodo".

If you look at any of my previous posts, you'll realize I have plenty of humor (and a bit twisted btw).

Well, where I live that's not called humor, it's called "I'llblurtoutwhatevercomesintomymindsoIcanpissopeopleoffbecauseIhavenothingbettertodo".

If you look at any of my previous posts, you'll realize I have plenty of humor (and a bit twisted btw).

No space key in Argentina? ah, funny!
and yes, i got really nothing to do, so i guess i will check ALL of your previous comments for passing time...
It will be exciting.....

Yeah, I agree! There's humour then there's being a dick, i.e. making snide comments just for the sake of it!! :huh:

No space key in Argentina? ah, funny!
and yes, i got really nothing to do, so i guess i will check ALL of your previous comments for passing time...
It will be exciting.....

No, we our economy is so bad that keyboards come without space bars. We'll have to ask the IMF for yet another loan to make sure keyboards are manufactured properly.

I know what you mean, the main reason I put the idiot on my ignore list, coz got bored of reading his stupid comments. I wonder how long it'll take for him to get the message and realise he and his posts aren't welcomed here!?

Yeah, I agree! There's humour then there's being a dick, i.e. making snide comments just for the sake of it!! :huh:
you're allowed to not like him, but calling him an idiot and dick isn't allowed.

and before anyone jumps on me, no i'm not ignoring what nesquick has said.

Back
Top Bottom