Ali Thread #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the Gavin Friday show at the Irish Electric Picnic festival. Ali talked about going there for their wedding anniversary and there were reports and pictures posted in the News and Articles thread. Not sure about the exact date, but I think it was on or around 25 August.

285896_10151153662449893_771117990_o.jpg

I was looking through the current stuff last night and was more disappointing that a $300 (on sale) jacket is made primarily of acrylic and polyester. No thanks!

When I turned over Ali's web site to Edun in New York they gave me a code for merchandise and I got a bunch of stuff. I'm Dutch and we're the tallest people in the world and the jeans I picked out were actually TOO long so I gave them to my good friend (also Dutch and taller than me, at 5'7" I'm the "short" one). She's not super skinny and they look great on her. A few of the t-shirts I got were too small for me, they could have fit OK but I'm not really into tight babydoll tees so I gave them to my skinny sister and cousin. I kept two t-shirts for myself.

I think I've gone back in time. I'm sure I've read this post before.

I wonder if Edun do vintage garnments

In the photo above, both, Ali and Quincy are grabbing Bono's leg. Everyone, man and woman, have a crush on that man.

Ali's legs aren't too bad for a 50+ woman.

Back
Top Bottom