African Well Fund Auctioning Signed U2 Items in Got Water? Auction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
The African Well Fund has launched its annual Got Water? auction and up for bid are several signed U2 items. Included are:

The book "On the Move signed by Bono and Adam

A Music Rising auction catalog signed by The Edge

The book "Killing Bono" signed by Neil McCormick

The book "U2 by U2" signed by Neil McCormick

Other non-signed U2 items are up for auction, including CDs, posters and magazines.

Also included in the auction is a water bottle signed by the members of Weezer, a book signed by Kevin Smith, a CD signed by members of The Swell Season, as well as arts and crafts from Africa.

The auction runs through next Monday, Nov. 16. AWF is posting updates on the auction on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks! I saw these items pop up on Ebay yesterday!

And darnit, I had been meaning to ask you, if it's possible to donate items to your auctions, but it looks like I'm too late for this time, maybe for the next one? I don't have anything super valuable like signed items though.

It would be great if you would let Interferencers know ahead of time. Many of us are collectors, and most are very generous.

I will definitely continue donating yearly, but with how everyday life gets in the way... a reminder is helpful.

Thanks for doing this again and again.

Thank you for your support and your feedback, we will try to do better about offering more advance notice to all of our supporters for future fundraisers. You can subscribe to our e-newsletter via our homepage to get updates on AWF.

Back
Top Bottom