Adam's Outfit - poor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donkeytimes

The Fly
I usually think Adam is dapper...and the euro playboy, which he is.

But his recent outfit while being "space-minded" to fit the claw seems rather silly? Anyone else wish he would change it up and be a bit more normal in terms of threads?

And I am sure some people are just going to get pissed over this, since I was already attacking the Edge's headset mic in another thead...

I just want to know if others agree with me.

Have a good day!

he should lose the shirt...and pants...

:tsk: Not on stage! Naked in the house is fine, just not on stage. :wink:

Not that I'd complain, but still.

The t-shirt he wore in the promo was much better, and then there was the other awful t-shirt thingy... he's got an odd taste. To me a simple t-shirt would be fine, or go with a muscle shirt. :hmm: I was thinking something like this:
adamarms.jpg

:drool:

What Hanna said...the collar is too wide. And the shirt reminds me too much of what passes for "fashion" at fat womens' clothing stores. I know too much about that, unfortunately...

What Unico said...:giggle:

I volunteer to become Adam's personal clothing stylist. :love:

I can't tell you the thought I just had because my photoshop-addicted brain will want to make it. But it'd be hilarious and awesome.

Adam is a sweet guy. He is always so nice when I meet him, but hischoice in shirts lately have been no so great

I have no problem the shirts (well... the bib could go, yes). I do have a problem with that unidentified object attached to his trousers.
what the bloody hell is that thing?!

EDIT: where the hell did I learn to spell?

I have no proth the shirts (well... the bib could go, yes). I do have a problem with that unidentified object attached to his trousers.

The general consensus is handbag.

I have no problem the shirts (well... the bib could go, yes). I do have a problem with that unidentified object attached to his trousers.

EDIT: where the hell did I learn to spell?

Please post or link to the picture in question, as I am thoroughly prepared to LULZ.

Back
Top Bottom