Adam's Outfit - poor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You no likey the jacket? But it's cool!

And I like the plaid on Edge. :reject:

It looks like something my granny would wear. :wink:

Don't get me wrong, I like Edge's plaid shirt. But really, he's been wearing it non stop for MONTHS. EVERY pic of him from february-june, EVERY photo op, he wore the same bloody shirt! Either he has 20 of them or he's a very dirty guy. :wink:

And I don't think Adam would look good in plaid, it's not his thing. He's more a simple guy, no plaids or frizzly things, just a good ole t-shirt.

It looks like something my granny would wear. :wink:

Don't get me wrong, I like Edge's plaid shirt. But really, he's been wearing it non stop for MONTHS. EVERY pic of him from february-june, EVERY photo op, he wore the same bloody shirt! Either he has 20 of them or he's a very dirty guy. :wink:

And I don't think Adam would look good in plaid, it's not his thing. He's more a simple guy, no plaids or frizzly things, just a good ole t-shirt.

Your granny's got good taste! :wink:

Yoshi - you don't like Plaid on Edge? You must really hate U2, eh? :heart: KIDDING ONLY.

Adam looks better in his t-shirt, maybe he is reading this thread and made an adjustment... :wink:

WHO DRESSES THESE GUYS?
They dress themselves, that's the problem. And they have no sense of style. Well, Adam did, but recently lost his somehow. I think he's trying to imitate the album cover with that and, it just...doesn't...work. Normal shirt and cargo pants, Adam, that's what you look best in.

Actually, during the Elevation timeframe I recall them saying they had a style consultant, who picked the Edge "number" shirts and be-dazzle jeans. I think they def. work with someone to make the "flashy" shit happen on stage.

Prob. is it is often too flashy...or more than it needs to be. Man, I wish Bono could at least get a tailor to work on the length of his jacket cuffs. Absurd.

Adam looks best is very simple shit, I agree. He looked aight when signing autographs outside Barcelona ahead of the first gig...he always rocks them Gucci flops...

Adam will get it together, I think he already made strides in Milano.

How come no one ever yells and screams that they want to burn Larry's creepers? :shrug: :hmm: He wears them even more than Bono, but Bono also wears his sexy boots.

How come no one ever yells and screams that they want to burn Larry's creepers? :shrug: :hmm: He wears them even more than Bono, but Bono also wears his sexy boots.

Yes.

And why burn them? I'll take them. I need a pair. His feet can't be that much bigger than mine. :wink:

Because it's Larry. I wouldn't come near him in a 2 meter radius in case he'd throw something at me. :wink:

Oooh Adam's MIlan II t-shirt was nice!

Not liking the patchwork leather. I dunno, it reminds me of Rob Thomas or something. And I don't care for adam's tshirt w/ the red stripe either. But it's better than the panties shirt! I like that sparkly dark shirt adam wore in Milan :)

Actually, when you're there at the show, the outfits are the last thing you look at. I never once looked at Bono's shoes in Milan. But I looked at his jacket and it was just awsome, very cool jacket, we loved it :up:

Back
Top Bottom