Adam's Outfit - poor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please post or link to the picture in question, as I am thoroughly prepared to LULZ.

the bib

_BonoAdam005.jpg

the butt cheek tracking device

bctd.jpg

:shifty:

Dewwww eeeeeet.

Don't tempt me!

Do it Reggo.

You guys are evil. :lol:

hmmm I'm interested to. Do it!:lol:

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
:evil:

Alright, but don't say I didn't warn ya.

Here you go.

ZiggyClayton.jpg

I know that, but it doesn't explain the G.I. Joe crotch. It's frightening!

Well, the whole thing was he was supposed to be androgynous and alien. Look at any picture of Ziggy and there is no trace of junk.

Well, the whole thing was he was supposed to be androgynous and alien. Look at any picture of Ziggy and there is no trace of junk.

Not that I am looking for traces of junk. . .but I am curious as to what has to be going on down there to conceal any traces of junk?? All I can think of is those mannequins in the underwear departments. WHAT STRANGE APPARATUS FOR THE PLASTIFICATION OF YOUR JUNK HAVE YOU DEVISED, MAN? :yikes:

Hmmm . . . time for more sleep. :wink:

Not that I am looking for traces of junk. . .but I am curious as to what has to be going on down there to conceal any traces of junk?? All I can think of is those mannequins in the underwear departments. WHAT STRANGE APPARATUS FOR THE PLASTIFICATION OF YOUR JUNK HAVE YOU DEVISED, MAN? :yikes:

Hmmm . . . time for more sleep. :wink:

That's a good question for David Bowie, actually. Anyone willing to ask it?

do you think they will wear the same clothing the whole tour? :hmm: or change it up for the 2nd leg? Not hugely important detail, considering the immense stage setup (fantastic!) and the sound quality must be unbelievable. :applaud:

the good news is....they changed their clothes on night 2 of milan :dance:Bono had a patchwork style leather jacket on and Adam just had a t-shirt on, but the same odd pant thing was going on. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom