Adam's Badass Bass Playing Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
072809-dublin6.jpg

jul2709-13.jpg

jul2709-14.jpg

CrokeP7-27-09-26.jpg

:love: this thread keeps getting better and better.

BF I have a request for you, was going to make a separate thread but I figure I can do it in here. I'm pretty much in lust with that purple precision he seems to be using lately, can you post me the pictures you have with it? I checked the latest tour thread but I think I missed the two before those. :reject:

:love: this thread keeps getting better and better.

BF I have a request for you, was going to make a separate thread but I figure I can do it in here. I'm pretty much in lust with that purple precision he seems to be using lately, can you post me the pictures you have with it? I checked the latest tour thread but I think I missed the two before those. :reject:

Sure I have lots of those pics, I'll post them in a few ;)

More vintage bass guitar goodness... Gibson RD Artist. He's had this since at least the Achtung Baby sessions... maybe before. I've seen in in some of Anton's Hansa studio pics.

Great that he's finally using it live.

419.jpg

418.jpg

063009-13a.jpg

063009-12a.jpg

Gibson Triumph Les Paul Recording Bass.

Another of the great Gibson vintage bass guitars that Adam owns. I didn't remember seeing him use it in PHX, Vegas or Pasadena. Hope he brings it out on the 3rd leg.

_MAT3524.jpg

063009-14a.jpg

Ah yes, the Epiphone Rivoli. Used for "A Man And A Woman" on HTDAAB and a handful of over songs over the years. Another mainstay in the studio that is finally getting some stage time.

That is RIVOLI not RAVIOLI! :lol: Just to be clear.

0bb630da.jpg

006fd964.jpg

707f287f.jpg

8dc8c0fc.jpg

9bdbefc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom