Adam in jeans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dclawyer

The Fly
Often regarded as the master of the funky pants, but does Adam ever wear jeans, particularly in the last 10 years or so? Any photographic evidence? I can't recall seeing him in any, always something more along the lines of casual slacks.

Well he definitely wore them when they were younger...

:shifty:

u2babiesintightpants.jpg

u2bwsmiles.jpg

I'll look for more recent pics though.

ouch. maybe that first pic is the reason why he quit wearing them...yah, I remember seeing pics up through I think even the JT years. After that? :shrug:

ouch. maybe that first pic is the reason why he quit wearing them...yah, I remember seeing pics up through I think even the JT years. After that? :shrug:

:hmm: Don't think I ever have. Perhaps he realised that jeans aren't very comfy for him and started wearing looser pants. :wink:

Adam is definitely not a jeans person, but I like the way (in the first pic) those jeans are showing off his shape. OK, OK I'm entertaining impure thoughts about him! I also like the view from behind. He's got a nice tushy, even when he wears looser pants (which suit him better). I wonder if he does steel buns exercises. OK, I'll stop! :sexywink:

Adam is definitely not a jeans person, but I like the way (in the first pic) those jeans are showing off his shape. OK, OK I'm entertaining impure thoughts about him! I also like the view from behind. He's got a nice tushy, even when he wears looser pants (which suit him better). I wonder if he does steel buns exercises. OK, I'll stop! :sexywink:

:drool:Personally I think Larry looks the best in that first pix.........:ohmy::love:

You can have Adam, I`ll have Larry, so that leaves the other 2 up for grabs............:sexywink:

His "shape"....nice euphemism :shifty:

There is nothing wrong with being naughty sometimes.

Comet, I'll share Bono with you. :hug:

Adam in Jeans...:drool: Geez!
I am searching for the most recent pic I have but I just can't find it! I think he stoped to use jeans since when? JT era?
And, to be honest, I think jeans don't fits him that well...he's too bootylicious "big" if you guys know what I mean...

band_12.jpg

Well, is Adam and in jeans...

Adam in Jeans...:drool: Geez!
I am searching for the most recent pic I have but I just can't find it! I think he stoped to use jeans since when? JT era?
And, to be honest, I think jeans don't fits him that well...he's too bootylicious "big" if you guys know what I mean...

YEAH HE is bootylicious!! that is why he should ust stick with loose pants!!:lol:

447300d6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom