Adam in jeans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So apparently, the answer to my question, based on all known available evidence, is that Adam quit wearing jeans sometime after the JT years either because he was traumatized by the very very tight jeans of his youth or because he's so fabulously bootylicious that they don't fit well.

So apparently, the answer to my question, based on all known available evidence, is that Adam quit wearing jeans sometime after the JT years either because he was traumatized by the very very tight jeans of his youth or because he's so fabulously bootylicious that they don't fit well.

They kind of ALL stopped wearing tight jeans.

Maybe it was like a group concencus kind of thing.

Dunno!

Just guessing! :)

They kind of ALL stopped wearing tight jeans.

Maybe it was like a group concencus kind of thing.

Dunno!

Just guessing! :)

uh Edge still wears jeans. Quite often too. He wore jeans all trough the vertigo and elevation tours. Edge's jeans are tight but you barely see that since he has no butt at all.

Hum...sounds interesting :hmm:

Ok, I'm just kidding!
But, wow, he really must look like Adam, with a fro!
Blond power forever!

:shifty: Oh what the heck. Well here he is.
bonoedgeloveaxverbu5.jpg

uh Edge still wears jeans. Quite often too. He wore jeans all trough the vertigo and elevation tours. Edge's jeans are tight but you barely see that since he has no butt at all.

:shifty: Oh what the heck. Well here he is.
bonoedgeloveaxverbu5.jpg

Hã? Ok, I was just kidding LOL he DOESN'T looks like Adam at all ._.'
But it's okay, because a now a guy who is just like Adam when we talk about the look
But is a shame that he's dumb and ridicoulous
:doh:

by the way, Axver is the luckyest creature in the face of earth. I want a kiss of Bono and Edge ;___;

I remember back during Elevation someone had asked Adam why he wore is pants so loose.... And that his response was that he HAD to wear loose pants due to needing a LOT of room down there!!! :lol:

Well, yeah. I mean, the cover of Achtung Baby, is pretty good proof of that.

Back
Top Bottom