Adam Clayton - is he dating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donkeytimes

The Fly
Last I recall Adam was engaged, but then broke it off late Vertigo era...does anyone have more to the story? Adam is the man of international mystery.

Is he with a bird now?

He was engaged to Susie Smith, but they broke up shortly after the Vertigo tour. The band confirmed in the Q interview (January 2009) that he has a new girlfriend. Don't know who it is, though.

Didn't someone from here meet Adam on Grafton Street in Dublin a few months ago and said he was with a woman

Damn! ClaytonsKitten beat me to it.

I was going to post something like, "Thanks a lot, donkeytimes, Adam and I agreed to keep it on the down-low. He likes to keep these things private and I hate when the pavarotti swarm around my house."

Didn't someone from here meet Adam on Grafton Street in Dublin a few months ago and said he was with a woman

yep. I remember that too. I think the girl was in her late twenties/early thirties. which means I still have a chance :wink:

yep. I remember that too. I think the girl was in her late twenties/early thirties. which means I still have a chance :wink:

Which means I have no chance at all!!LOL!!! That´s the pay I receive for being his contemporary???:doh::huh: EXTRA LOL!!

I love that us twenty-somethings seem to have a thing for Adam. When I met him, I giggled like a damn school girl and turned 20 shades of red. He's really quite something in person.

I love that us twenty-somethings seem to have a thing for Adam. When I met him, I giggled like a damn school girl and turned 20 shades of red. He's really quite something in person.

I'd probably react the very same way. he is just so cool...
there is something about Adam that makes me... I don't even know how to put it in words. definitely not in English...

he's the best. full stop.

I told Adam in March in NYC that I heard that U2 maybe playing Dublin on my birthday and he asked when it was and I said July 25th and he said something, but I couldn't hear him because he was down the line a little ways. He smiled at me though. This was before the tour was announced

I'd probably react the very same way. he is just so cool...
there is something about Adam that makes me... I don't even know how to put it in words. definitely not in English...

he's the best. full stop.

He certainly got a chuckle out of my reaction because he kept looking at me and smiling bigger as I stumbled over my words.

He's the one I've been "cheating" on Bono with since 1992. I thought Adam looked so cool during the Zoo years. And he is just so cool and calm with the fans, very quiet but so sweet. And the eyes. *ahem*

/end fangirling

no no no no!
what do you mean "end fangirling"? I may never have the chance to meet the man, so I'll take any story you have. what about the eyes?
fangirl away :D

on second thought, maybe I should stop fangirling...

Back
Top Bottom