Adam Clayton - is he dating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no no no no!
what do you mean "end fangirling"? I may never have the chance to meet the man, so I'll take any story you have. what about the eyes?
fangirl away :D

on second thought, maybe I should stop fangirling...

Heh, I know what you mean. I got to encounter him twice in one day, his voice is really that deep and smooth, he's really that good-looking in person, his eyes are really blue and he's got a very kind smile, very patient when I was having a moment of forgetting my name. He kept looking back at me as I started bouncing a bit as he walked away, smiling. He seemed very pleased that he made a grown woman giddy like that.

Heh, I know what you mean. I got to encounter him twice in one day, his voice is really that deep and smooth, he's really that good-looking in person, his eyes are really blue and he's got a very kind smile, very patient when I was having a moment of forgetting my name. He kept looking back at me as I started bouncing a bit as he walked away, smiling. He seemed very pleased that he made a grown woman giddy like that.

all I can say is :cute:

I think that very few U2 fans like Naomi.... it seems that we just generally aren't HEr biggest fans. She recently seems like a decent person, but, who knows!

adam and a boat

Wasn't there pictures of adam going onto a boat with a female posted during a summer? she had brown hair? looked 30's ish? :hmm:

Yeah, they were in Croatia. Apparently he vacations there a lot. I'm happy for him.

Are you talking about these?? ↓
adam-clayton-dubrovnik.jpg

thumbnail-4.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

I think the place is called Dubrovnik (sp?) or something like that. But yeah, it's in Croatia

similar

similar to those but the were taken at night time and he had arm around her and they were heading onto a boat together...

Back
Top Bottom