Adam and James Spader?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

40footlemon

Babyface
I'm currently into 'Boston Legal', so I was looking at the pictures of James Spader on the internet and he kind of remind me of Adam. don't you think?

491ca101059f5&filename=james_spader1.jpg

491c9f2f40e8a&filename=4f6f2ed0.jpg

I tried to find the better pics of Adam in UF or RaH area, but I couldn't find one in my laptop.:(

491ca1771ce64&filename=JamesSpader001.jpg

491ca1e91b282&filename=adamelevationshoot.jpg

Yes there is a slight resemblance. Spader has real small hands tho, and Adam has much larger hands. I, too have been in love with Boston Legal this season and I am bummed it's their last season. I've been scrambling to see past shows that luckily are being shown on the ION network and on Sat/Sun evenings on network TV. It's a great show and so funny in it's own odd way. :up:

Yeah I see it.

Random: But on the radio, I heard, "An a man was arrested on Adam Clayton Blvrd". at first I didn't hear it clearly...so

I thought 2 things:

1. Why is Adam in New York?
2. Was the charge related to an illegal substance?

LULZ

I'm currently into 'Boston Legal', so I was looking at the pictures of James Spader on the internet and he kind of remind me of Adam. don't you think?

491ca101059f5&filename=james_spader1.jpg

491c9f2f40e8a&filename=4f6f2ed0.jpg

I tried to find the better pics of Adam in UF or RaH area, but I couldn't find one in my laptop.:(

491ca1771ce64&filename=JamesSpader001.jpg

491ca1e91b282&filename=adamelevationshoot.jpg
I :censored:ing :heart: Boston Legal! James Spader is a GREAT actor!

Dunno about Adam :shrug:

What season are you on?

I :censored:ing :heart: Boston Legal! James Spader is a GREAT actor!

Dunno about Adam :shrug:

What season are you on?

I'm on the 4th season right now. :)

I LOVE the characters on the show, and the words are so clever!!
It's good to find some BL fans around here:)

It's a shame that they had to end the show. :sad:

I hope I can watch James' performance a lot after the show.

I'm on the 4th season right now. :)

I LOVE the characters on the show, and the words are so clever!!
It's good to find some BL fans around here:)

It's a shame that they had to end the show. :sad:

I hope I can watch James' performance a lot after the show.

I've watched the first three seasons and was debating whether or not to get the fourth.

Now your telling me its the last? Boo hoo. :sad:

It's very clever and very funny but for me the most beautiful thing about it is the relationship between James Spader and William Shatner and how that has developed and what GREAT :censored:ing characters they are!

Did you see the episode when James Spader has that 'word salad' sydrome problem? THAT was hysterical.

I've watched the first three seasons and was debating whether or not to get the fourth.

Now your telling me its the last? Boo hoo. :sad:

It's very clever and very funny but for me the most beautiful thing about it is the relationship between James Spader and William Shatner and how that has developed and what GREAT :censored:ing characters they are!

Did you see the episode when James Spader has that 'word salad' sydrome problem? THAT was hysterical.

Season 5 of Boston Legal began airing in September and that's the final season.:sad:

'word salad' is one of my fav epi!!
and I like that epi when Alan's having night terror and end up sleeping with Denny..:|:wink:

I watched 1st,2nd and 3rd epi of season 4 so far. I want to treasure the rest and enjoy them slowly.

so, now I'm thinking of watching 'The Practice' season 8 to get some more of Alan Shore and Denny Crane.:)

Season 5 of Boston Legal began airing in September and that's the final season.:sad:

'word salad' is one of my fav epi!!
and I like that epi when Alan's having night terror and end up sleeping with Denny..:|:wink:

I watched 1st,2nd and 3rd epi of season 4 so far. I want to treasure the rest and enjoy them slowly.

so, now I'm thinking of watching 'The Practice' season 8 to get some more of Alan Shore and Denny Crane.:)

When he tries to get his secretary to sleep with him and because of his 'reputation' she goes to his bed in a ski-suit!!! Ha ha, it looked like that! And one of them is trying to go to the bathroom in his sleep and the other one is being dragged by the rope that is tying them together because Denny is afraid Alan will sleep walk right off the balcony!!!They come up with the most outlandish ideas! And that's what I mean about their 'special relationship'. It started out with them having a whiskey after work out on the balcony of their office and talking about their day (the episode) and they always came to the wisest, funniest conclusions! And then it so totally grew from there to the point where they are the only people who really understand each other (and they are SUCH unique characters) and really look out for each other with alot of love and concern. What a great friendship. Oh! It brings tears to my ears. *sobs oh it's just so beautiful, so beautiful!*

Don't worry about treasuring it so much. I mean DO but you can always watch 'em again. I get all the series I really like on dvd so that I can watch 'em and watch 'em. It's always a bit different the second time around.

Another fav is, I think it was the season two finale, when Alan is defending that guy on Death Row in Texas. His speech to those judges, so well-argued, so many amazingly good points and then he gets himself SO worked up and emotional and you really see who the man is. SUCH an idealist, trying to change the world with words and fight and defend with exquisitely well-argued, eloquent, excruciatingly intelligent, well PERFORMANCES. Oh yes I was a little bit in love with Alan Shore on that show (well James Spader) even though he was incredibly chubby (and so jealous of Brad for his looks!) and middle-aged.

Man crush!

I'M NOT GAY!!!!! :sexywink:

But so inspired by that show. It would always put me on a little bit of a high!

You have very good taste :up:

VERY good!

I can't get enough of Boston Legal. I'm so glad there are old episodes being run on ION network and at other week nights late night :up: I just keep kicking myself mad that I didn't start watching this show from the beginning.

Haven't seen The Practice either, maybe I should look into that one also!

I have an ex that looked a little like james spader... but, unfortunately, nothing like adam :(

hey what day of the week is adam day again?.. I want to start a thread.

Well... I know
Monday is Larry
Wednesday is Bono
Thursday is Band
Friday is Edge

so I suppose it's Tuesday. :D

The RSOC meets...whenever we remember to. Actually, I think it's been months...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom