Absolutely heartwarming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how massive fans retain any self-control upon meeting him is beyond me. I blubbered like a sad-ass blubbering thing. and will always regret my lack of cool! :sad:

Oh, no! What happened? I'd love to hear your story if you'd like to share. I can imagine it was a really emotional moment for you. I'm sure he must know that.

Omgggggg this is the video where Adam makes the CUTEST face of all time. :cute:

AdamfacepalmMusicOfIreland2009.gif~original

how massive fans retain any self-control upon meeting him is beyond me. I blubbered like a sad-ass blubbering thing. and will always regret my lack of cool! :sad:

It took every ounce of my control to handle meeting Bono and Edge. I blubbered afterwards. I like to think I'd be able to handle Adam, but I know that I'd either pass out or start sobbing.

I know when I met and got a picture with AJ McLean of BSB back in 2006, I managed to hold myself together during our hellos, my hug from him (GAHHHHH) and him putting his arm around me for our picture. And with every ounce of control I had, I was able to walk away without crying. And then broke down not 5 feet away. Called Mr CK in absolute gasping body-racking sobs. I have this feeling that Adam would be worse. I'd lose it totally. :reject: (Keep in mind that AJ and the BSB were what held me together during my adolescence, and meeting him in my 20s was a true dream come true for me. One of the best days of my life, right up there with marriage and kids.)

Back
Top Bottom