360 tees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make that two? One for me and one for you?

Shape = good. :love:

Oh make mine a Irish Baileys cream thanks! :sexywink:

baileys_over_ice.jpg

Bought a whole litre bottle from Berlin airport on my way back home back in july! :D :cocktail:

I personally perfer the babydoll tees coz the ordinary ones I find are too shapeless for my liking! :wink:

a)
b) I know what you mean about the tees, hcbiggs. Us 'busty' girls gotta accentuate the positive if you know what I mean :wink: otherwise we just look fat. At least that's how it is with me. If I wear mens fit tees, they have to be pretty small. And I look better with a lower neckline than most mens fit tees have.

I hear ya girlfriend! :up: I know exactly what you mean, men fit don't suit me either!! :ohsnap:

...a note on the shrinking t-shirts - have you tried only washing them in cold water (and I mean freezing cold, not lukewarm) and hanging them to dry instead of putting them in the dryer? Not only should they not shrink, they should also keep their colour and last longer...:shrug:, works for me! :)

...a note on the shrinking t-shirts - have you tried only washing them in cold water (and I mean freezing cold, not lukewarm) and hanging them to dry instead of putting them in the dryer? Not only should they not shrink, they should also keep their colour and last longer...:shrug:, works for me! :)

Good to know :up:
I was afraid of them shrinking.

Yeah, my mom has a trick for that. Both t-shirts and jeans, first put them overinight in a bucket with cold water and a bit of vinegar(not the one you put on your food, the one you clean with). Then wash either machine or in with hand and hang to dry. Should let the colour last and won't shrink!

I know what you mean about being 'busty'! :wink: I'm a 38 D! :shh: I bought the following tank in XL....

IMG_0990.jpg

....and it fits just fine! :D

Nice photo!! I wish I could fill a tank top this well! :up:

Getting stuff online is a hopeless cause for me. I'm tall and... and....and... is there any word that means exactly the same but doesn't have the horrbile sound of "flat"?
If I get T-shirts that fit me, they're too short, if they're long enough they look like I'm wearing a sack. :angry:

I have the red babydoll 360 shirt. I got a medium and washed it and it still fits fine

Getting stuff online is a hopeless cause for me. I'm tall and... and....and... is there any word that means exactly the same but doesn't have the horrbile sound of "flat"?
If I get T-shirts that fit me, they're too short, if they're long enough they look like I'm wearing a sack. :angry:

I have the same problem. I always look like a flagpole wearing a tshirt.:crack:

Oh no, I've never had problems with 'filling out' tank tops! *cough* :shifty:

But I'm interested in getting one of the hoodies that are available from u2.com. But coz they're all in men sizes, I'm just wondering what size I should buy? In the women's sizes I would usually buy an L or an XL. :wink:

hcbiggs, I'm built kinda like you and I usually go for the M in mens.

Yeah, thanks! :up: I was thinking the same thing, that either an S or a M might be the best size to buy. :yes: And especially now with the 25 % off coupon, that I received from u2.com after early renewal so as to get a new pre-sale code, and with the Euro being so strong, it's the best time for me to buy! :wink: Just have to make up my mind as which one.....:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom