Which came first?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl91289

War Child
Just for fun, I'm writing down the lyrics to every U2 song, by album, in chronological order. I was wondering, which was released first- Boy or U23? If U23 was first, I'll make a notebook just of singles. If Boy was first,I'll continue where I was. Thanks

i did that with the words to everything on ATYCLB in chemistry class once...it had everything on one side of a paper--i wrote really small...

I always write band names or lines from songs I really like on my notes/ notebooks.

I'm a music nerd.

yeah, that's true...but are all u2 nerds music nerds?

i don't know, not all the u2 nerds here actually post...there are a hell of a lot of lurkers or people who just never come back...i'm still trying to make sense of all those people who's birthday's come up and no recognises, and how many people didn't put their birthday in their profile? ok, now i'm getting scared and want to be inviisble again...

I am both a U2 nerd and a music nerd. I want every rock album ever recorded. I want to hear everything!

I sometimes want to write out song lyrics, but not being in school anymore I don't have many notebooks or time spent when I'm supposed to be paying attention. I;d pick a different kind of handwriting and color for each...put some pathetic illustration on the page...Hmmm, I might have to go back to school...

u2popmofo said:
I always write band names or lines from songs I really like on my notes/ notebooks.

I'm a music nerd.

I remember when I was in Political Science class for that hour and half, Electrical Storm dominated my notebook pages.

Whoo for Music nerds!

Back
Top Bottom