What do you mean there's no Boom Cha?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooperson

Refugee
What the heck! I was listening to discothech on "best of" and they left out the boom cha part. I love that part I even wrote boom cha on my shoes.:grumpy:

Anyways the album is awesome, and the dvd is awesome and the b-sides are awesome.

:( Yeah, the Boom Chas died.

I listened to the Best Of and was yelling Boom Cha! until I realized that there weren't any....although I was told that they weren't in the song anymore. :lol:

if I owned a gun I would have killed the boom cha's before myself
just for the hell of it

i didn't know that the boom chas could be gone, and thought that my speakers were doing that thing where one of them ges out, and the boom cha part was just in that speaker. after disconnecting a reconnecting my speakers in a few different ways (that usually fixes the problem), i noticed that they were really GONE...my brother thought it was scary, he hid behind he laundry basket going "no boom cha?? where'd it go??"

IWasBored said:
i didn't know that the boom chas could be gone, and thought that my speakers were doing that thing where one of them ges out, and the boom cha part was just in that speaker. after disconnecting a reconnecting my speakers in a few different ways (that usually fixes the problem),

:lmao:

Boom chas

I miss them too... :sad: In the B-Sides the hexidecimal mix have... just BOOM it sounds good too, not perfect as our adorable BOOM CHAS but sounds good anyway is U2!

BOOOOM cha! BOOOOM cha!

:dance: *trips* *falls on a pile of dirty laundry* *knocks over guitar, books*

I think it's so funny how people are reacting to this...I did the same thing! Popped in the CD...listened..."WHAT???!!!! NO BOOM-CHA???!!!" :madspit: :mad: :censored: :scream:

:lol:

And then there are those who are so happy that it's gone...

But nobody seems to be neutral about it! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom