U2 songs with "Summer" lyrics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Staring at the Sun immediately comes to mind.

"Summer stretchin on the grass/summer dresses pass/in the shade of a willow tree/creeps a' crawlin over me/over me and over you/stuck together with God's glue/it's gonna get stickier too/it's been a long, hot summer..."

And then of course there are two U2 songs with the word Summer actually in the title. Summer Rain and Indian Summer Sky.

Bono says that SDABTO is a "summer song", in that's it's totally pointless lighthearted lyrically.

Bono says that SDABTO is a "summer song", in that's it's totally pointless lighthearted lyrically.

:lol:

There's also the Bono-Andrea Corr duet Summer Wine.

And though not having "summer" directly mentioned, I always found Heartland, Kite, Wild Honey, Electrical Storm, and Flower Child to be summer-y songs.

Although Summer is in the name of ISS, Indian Summer usually refers to Fall/Winter.....:nerd:? :runs away:

:lol:

There's also the Bono-Andrea Corr duet Summer Wine.

And though not having "summer" directly mentioned, I always found Heartland, Kite, Wild Honey, Electrical Storm, and Flower Child to be summer-y songs.

I had forgotten about Electrical Storm. It's my favorite summer song, even though it's very heavy.

I also heavily associate Electrical Storm with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... probably because I was listening to Electrical Storm over and over again when I sped my way through that book for the first time in July (summer!) of 2007... it seemed to fit.

Back
Top Bottom