U2 is copying Coldplay now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Normally we hear about Coldplay copying U2, but I have proof U2 is copying Coldplay...

Coldplay's smash hit "Clocks" begins with the lyrics... "Lights go out..."

And U2's new smash hit "Vertigo" begins with the lyrics "Lights go down..."

Coincedence? I think not.

(this is just a joke :laugh: )

actually, bono used 'lights go down' in red hill mining town on the Joshua Tree.

[censored]

You guys do know that City of Blinding Lights was actually Chris Martin's song, right? Martin actually taught the Edge how to play the keyboards for it. Coldplay are geniuses. :drool:

[/censored]

Zootlesque said:
[censored]

You guys do know that City of Blinding Lights was actually Chris Martin's song, right? Martin actually taught the Edge how to play the keyboards for it. Coldplay are geniuses. :drool:

[/censored]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Zootlesque said:
[censored]

[/censored]

That is not all, Chris also taught Edge how to lose his hair...

I will believe you when the following three things,i hear from a lot of people are true

1. Green Day are the new Busted(Last I checked Green day where there first and are 1000x better, I doubt Bustefd would have ever made Boulevard of Broken Dreams or Wake me up, when september ends)
2. Oasis are the best boy-band since McFly(If you wish to class Oasis as a boy-band then they are the best boyband EVER)
3. Westlife are the best thing to come out of Ireland(Now this makes my laugh, U2, Thin Lizzy were Irish, even the Corrs and Luke Kelly kick Westlifes ass)

Speaking of keyboards, am I the only one who still gets a kick out of watching Edge sing, play guitar and keyboards during "New Year's Day" live?

thrillme said:
Speaking of keyboards, am I the only one who still gets a kick out of watching Edge sing, play guitar and keyboards during "New Year's Day" live?

Likewise and during Mysterious Ways:wink:

thrillme said:

No... ZooTV Sydney... :drool:

thrillme said:

It is amazing to see live i love it

I remember listening to New Years Day on my MP3 and my friend asked to listen and said it was a copy of Coldplay. When i said it was , made in the 80's he said, the only possible answer was that U2 went back in time after hearing Coldplay and made the song. In my opinion it would make more sense for the answer to be Coldplay copyed U2's sound but let him dream.

Do you know if Coldplay also have an hidden guitarist under the stage?
Is it the Edge ?

Last edited:
OMFG!11!!!!! COLDPLAYZ IS LIEK SO ORIGINALL, YOUTOO IZ DOING ALL THE COPYING!!!

Back
Top Bottom