She's a mystery to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
apparently, this song was written around the time they wrote lyrics for JT Who do you think Bono is talking about? Aislinn, perhaps? I was thinking that, because in it, he says something about "and if my love is blind, then i don't want to see" which he uses in "Love is blindness" what do you think?

Jam Jar said:
apparently, this song was written around the time they wrote lyrics for JT Who do you think Bono is talking about? Aislinn, perhaps? I was thinking that, because in it, he says something about "and if my love is blind, then i don't want to see" which he uses in "Love is blindness" what do you think?

No it was written for Roy Orbison- roy sang it and its on the very best of roy orb album i think and bono produced it

roy Orbison :drool: Love his voice!

**update*** bono & edge wrote it

bono was inspired when he saw Roy the boy perform "in dreams"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song
it was almost as if fate brought me to one of the only shows on the elevation tour where they sang it!

1. I have no clue what the song is about [since] (read 2.)

2. I don't have the entire song on CD, just a small snippet from a Zoo TV Bootleg and I know that I :love: this song, [but] (read 3.)

3. I'll get the entire song in some days I think! *yay* I bought a new bootleg and I think that the whole song's on there! :happy:

FallingStar said:
1. I have no clue what the song is about [since] (read 2.)

2. I don't have the entire song on CD, just a small snippet from a Zoo TV Bootleg and I know that I :love: this song, [but] (read 3.)

3. I'll get the entire song in some days I think! *yay* I bought a new bootleg and I think that the whole song's on there! :happy:

you know, you could always just download it- I downloaded the dublin 1989 version from kazaa- I'm not sure if they have a studio version..:)

Jam Jar said:

you know, you could always just download it- I downloaded the dublin 1989 version from kazaa- I'm not sure if they have a studio version..:)
Downloading always takes so long on this f**** PC and it's my mom's working computer, that means if I break only ONE thing I'm not allowed using it again - like I already deleted something on which she worked for 4 hours, because I checked out Interference *hehe* :(
But thank you :) I'll try it on a different computer once. :)

Back
Top Bottom