No sex on recent U2 releases

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
weather or not a song is interperated as being sexual is in the eye of the beholder, vertigo could be refering to a drunk one night stand with a spanish man or woman. plus the video clips help set a scene, particularly electrical storm, larry and the mermaid got pretty close in that bathtub

zepher25 said:
weather or not a song is interperated as being sexual is in the eye of the beholder, vertigo could be refering to a drunk one night stand with a spanish man or woman. plus the video clips help set a scene, particularly electrical storm, larry and the mermaid got pretty close in that bathtub

:lol:

I think the sex appeal is there. If not literally in the lyrics, then in the delivery! Hahaha!

I wanted to say the same as you, hcbiggs - that is that i too think that LAPOE is quite sexual, esp when Bono bangs the drum :combust: :faint: :drool:

susanp6 said:
I wanted to say the same as you, hcbiggs - that is that i too think that LAPOE is quite sexual, esp when Bono bangs the drum :combust: :faint: :drool:

I know what you mean. I don't why but there's something so HOT when Bono starts to bang that drum :bonodrum: (favourite smiley!) during LAPOE.
Did you see the short video clip, that I mentioned in my first post, that was posted on Pleba last week? :wink:

Um, Kite anybody?

Something is about to give
I can feel it coming
I think I know what it is
I'm not afraid to die
I'm not afraid to live
And when I'm flat on my back
I hope to feel like I did
And hardness, it sets in
You need some protection
The thinner the skin

Good lord you need to have a perverted mind if you find Kite or OOTS sexual.

You remnd me of kids in my classes, finding something vulgar in comletely innocent things.

When i first heard kite i seriously thought it was something less innocent than ive later heard it to be about.
c'mon, 'i can feel it coming'...its just too much! :lol:

I get the feeling that Bono accidentallyonpurpose sometimes writes these lyrics with double meaning to see if anyone picks up on it!! :wink: Then acts all innocent and goes "What?!? I never!?!" :angel: :mac:

Hcbiggs - I only just found this thread again after it being moved :huh: i don't know if i saw the clip you're talking about but i did see Bono do that 10 feet in front of me :combust: :faint:

And i never thought about those words from Kite in that way before :ohmy: normally, i pick up on the dirty stuff! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom