New Lyrics Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobert16

The Fly
They do this game on CBC radio, and I though it might be neat to try it here!

You have to take a U2 lyric, translate it into a foreign language using an online translator, and then translate it back into English! The result may be wacky, and it is your job to guess which song it is and what the real lyrics are!

So here's the first one:

Have seen to walk unafraid I I have inasmuch as in the dressed ones you have made you can see the beauty to me to the inside? That what is happened to the beauty I have had to the inside of me

Alright now to keep it going, once you guess the correct answer you have to follow it up with a translated lyric of your own.

So here's the next one:
It shows me that colors, if it gives none gives me to see hope, if I cannot believe that for the first time I believe love.

The First Time

Here's another:

You do not give a more accidental and you will give me yet two chances, you denied will become goods my heart is satisfied become where it was always my head, is
somewhere in between gives me me a more accidental, let am me your lover tonite

Even Better Than The Real Thing

Next:

The blue light on God of avenue knows that they obtained empty glass to you, the lady sings eyes inflated like a bee-puncture.

Angel of Harlem

Next:

My love, she plays-me like a ball of rubber Oh the sweet thing But she will not catch me neither breaks my fall Oh the sweet Baby of thing has stayed blue heavens
for top ahead But in this I am a raincloud that You know that she want a dry sort of love Oh the sweet thing

Sweetest Thing

Next:

In the days when we balanced trees which I was a monkey stealing the honey of a swarm of the bees I could taste me could even taste you then and me would drive out you to swallow the wind

Wild Honey

Next:

You are on the road but you did not obtain from destination that You Etes in mud, in the labyrinthe of his imagination like You this very city if it does not ring
just You were everywhere and this summer everywhere you

Beautiful Day!

Next:

A day you will watch behind, and you will see where this love now maintained to him. Whereas you could be unemployed there, you could move at this moment follows this sensation.

Mysterious Ways

We fought all the hour you and I... that is we well is the same soul that I do not need... I do not need to oir to him to say that if we were not so also you wanted a whole portion to me more

Sometimes You Can't Make it on your Own

Next:

Tell goodnight. She(it) waits for me to switch off light. Really still. She(it) waits to break (to break) my desire.

An Cat Dubh

Next:

Some things that you do not have to start too much good as in smiling, crying out and celebrity some started peoples too much way baby of the confidence

OOTS

Next:

She was attractive like an image was ALL of THE lí see Then than its face reached with its psychology With a full mouth of toeeh You ate all of the friends AND she
has broken every heart thinking that every heart you mend

Wow... I couldn't figure that one out at first
Crumbs from your Table

Next:

I was in the external part when you I said that you said it he needed me, looked at myself that I age curtain I could not see

Desire

There it is the summer, can me salted to him tasting of overseas an aviator who blows of control on the wind me am intrigued what is gonna with you, you arrive are intrigued what arrived at me...

Kite

And I like the sky which illuminates the Roman candle which the fireworks explode is eased brightly

A Sort Of Homecoming

Next:

And you never knew the point under you you would incline to make that call and you never knew which was in the Earth until he did drag to him. You never knew so that the sky you keep stole to him.

Please :)

Next:

It is none secret that a conscience can a vermin be sometimes. It is none secret ambition bite the nails of success. Each artist is a cannibal, is each dichter a robber. Already kill their inspiration and sings concerning their care.

I am so glad someone finally got that one! It was driving me insane!

The Fly

NEXT:

To regulate me me stops will hit us a hole right to the night everyday the dreamers die to see which is on the other side She is liberty and she comes to help
hopes me faith, his vanity more big gift is in now

Pfff. Nice game, but for someone that doesn't have English as his mother language it's almost not do-able (don't even know if that is an English word)

:grumpy:

Summer Rain

And I must being a rope dancer for speaking so and functioning like.

Back
Top Bottom